Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just made a lightbulb vape

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pacman082002, Sep 1, 2009.

1. #1 pacman082002, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    holy shit... i've been smoking since i was 12 years old and i just vaped about .7 of some Strawberry Cough and i don't think i've ever been this high. btw, i've never vaped before.

EDIT: just vaped out of it again... once again, i am high as fuckkkkkk.

2. haha nice man, me and some friends have tried that before, it does work pretty well. I think i prefer other methods tho

3. Instead of using a lighter to heat your lightbulb vape, use a candle. Head it up really good and smoke your brains out. Its amazing, enjoy your bud man

4. hmhmm, one of my friends told me about this but i never got to making one, you think its worth it? i heard they work quite good but am not sure if i should just stick to my pipe, what you guys think?

5. I made one once, but it didnt get me high, the lighter burn the fuck out of my hand. i dont know what went wrong. anyone have a clue?

6. mindcentralpank...can't spell your name sorry. As I said above, get one of those big yankee scented candles and heat the bulb up really good and you will see the smoke in it. No more burnt fingers lol.

it takes only a few minutes to do and it is totally worth it as it is the healthiest way to smoke weed cause your just inhaling the smoke, no gases or metal/tinfoil screens, or paper/tobacco as well. it also conserves the weed and you lose NO smoke and gets you super high.

the only bad thing about it is that it takes a little while to heat up and the weed seems to last forever, so if you wanna just smoke real fast and go then don't do this. I save the ends of my blunts and smoke them all up in my light bulb vaporizor and still get really high.

7. Yea i made one and they work pretty good. you can do it inside and it wont smell.

8. yeah buy a vaporbros man

9. Cosign! It's worth it if you got the monies. If not, have fun slaving over that thing(to get hits). NOT

Get it to the right temperature, though, and you'll be getting ripped off .2 in no time. I don't know why I'm telling you this but it's all skittles.

10. I made one - It sucked:confused: Made the weed taste like popcorn:(

11. Hah you held the flame too close or too long and burned it a little. Basically hold it until you see some swirls, then take it off and inhale. Then proceed to play with vapor, Repeat.

12. I think im going to stick with my pipe/bong
    :p

I might try this one day though

13. Vaporgenie pipe is only 55 dollars. Vaporstar is 30. :smoking:

14. I'm actually going to make one of these lightbulb vapes in the morning :p

15. I'm an old school toker for over 35 years. Always looking for a new way to enjoy. Can someone tell me to make one of these? I recently discivered "hot knifing" Woa!:smoking: helmet time!!!

16. I agree with Ironlungs. I've been smokin for 9 years and haven't used a light bulb ever. How do you make it? Is it just like a light bulb meth pipe?(NOT A TWEEKER.. Just tried it in high school and remember my friends making a light bulb pipe.)

Also, hot knifing.. Awesome.. We called them "stove hits" in the day.

17. to put simply, you empty out the light bulb of all its inner parts, put a soda cap with a straw/pen tube or something through it onto the light bulb where it screws in to the socket, hold it over flame, and inhale through the straw

18. thats what I thought. Great method!!

19. Don't get vapor genie, it's a waste of money.

20. For the lazy people ^

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhEGp7aD-qA"]YouTube - How To Make A Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick[/ame]