Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just made a homemade bong and smoked a little bit of the metal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Dec 7, 2009.

1. will i be ok? i took like 2 hits ok metal
    fuck
    btw, THE THING FUUUUUUUUCKING RIIIIIIIIPS. i gotta buy a bong or something, holy high hell im high.
    am i gonna be ok? i took 1 hit of dank and prolly 1 of half metal half weed and then another one of just metal. its the type of metal found in the screw part of a pen.

2. i get that you are high but

what the hell are you talking about:confused:
    how do you take a hit of metal...once let alone twice

*brainsplode*

3. your going to die!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!1!!111111!!!!!!shift!@!@1!!!!!1oneoneone!@@!@!2

4. im a bit calmed down
    BTW bongs definetly get you higher
    holy shit
    im much higher then i would be if i just took one rip from a spoon.
    so ive calmed down a bit
    although im still really excited about my discovery on how good bongs are
    i just took 3 hits of dank out of a homemade bong i just constructed. and what i want to know is, will i be alright. the metals somewhat burned and melted. so ill be fine righT? wow, bongs rip, i havent been this excited after smoking since the first time started smoking. bongs definetly get you higher and i will definetly invest in one down the road. hopefu,lly a short road

:hello::smoke::wave::):eek::D;):p

5. you melted the metal this amazes me, next time dont light your homemade with an oxyacetylenetorch:p

6. aha this guy gotta be kiddin' right?!!

damn

THAT is some CRAZY SHIT.!!

7. OP you will be fine. Don't do it again tho. :p

Enjoy your high dude.

8. hahahaha seems like he had a bad high lol.

9. lmao wtf thats crazy
    ull be fine tho

damn u made me wanna smoke !!thats it.... im taking out the bong and the purple haze..damn ima get fucked up haha

:bongin::bongin:

10. I wonder if he went to school or back to sleep after this :confused:

11. lol

or

dead...........

:eek:

nahhhh he probably went 2 sleep or something lol

12. hes gonna wake up in 2 hours ready to eat up errything in his house

13. youll be sweet brother just dont do it everytime you take a hit or it could hurt you

Peace

14. Yes! Katt Williams is awesome! :hello:

15. Name Melt *f
    Aluminum \t \t1218
    Brass 1652-1724
    Copper 1981
    Low Carbon \t2700
    Nickel 2646

Maximum Bic temp= 3590.6*f

Since most people here haven't gotten into metallurgy... at all, i'll make it simple.

After ~20 min.s, you'd have molten Al, 25 for molten brass and copper, and about 45 min.s for molten Low carbon steel or Molten Nickel......

I think you'll be okay. But,
    [​IMG]

16. I get what he means, even if it is somewhat hard to explain. It can be kind of harmful to you if you do it loads, but you'll be fine as long as you don't rip bongs out of coke cans through a tin foil gauze all the time :D