Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just made a firecracker.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Liketotoke, Feb 13, 2013.

1. 24 hours ago I grinded up about 0.7, sprinkeled it on two sides of a ritz cracker covered with Western Family peanut butter.

Now, 24 hours later I put the fire cracker into a microwave for 15, 20 25 seconds on power 6/10, and then for 10 and 15 on the power 10/10. It did get very hot, the question is is this enough, or should I heat it more?

This is meant to be an experiment both with the method of letting firecrackers sit, and the microwave method.

2. The instructions did not say to microwave it.

3. so After this i put them into the microwave for 40s on 10/10 and again for 20 sec on 10/10. i burnt them it was too much.

buut nonetheless, right now im very high, like 7/10 and its only been an hour since I ate it so i expect more. method proven to work.

4. Didn't know microwave worked....
    Nice, 2 hours and i usually am fucked!

5. still high... haha i got so high I had a panick attack for like 2 minutes bt i calmed down, ordered some food and enjoying the ried...

6. I actually ate two grams last night and had quite a bit of panic attacks. Was my first time actually FEELING edibles.

I have pneumonia too, so i was scared as fuck when i kept having them and called the paramedics.

Boy, was i embarrassed.

Managed to get a few charges with it.... lol.

Be careful
    Marijuana Overdose
    Don't read that tell your sober, don't want ya freakin. lol