Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just made 1st batch of Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by XxMFDoomxX, May 8, 2010.

1. So i finally got to make some firecrackers and i was wondering if what i did was correct. I used all natural peanut butter just peanuts and salt. Then used just some Grahm Crackers. I added veggie oil becuase the kitchen lacked canola oil. Then i spread the peanut butter on the cracker and added .5 of dank to each cracker. I cooked for 25minutes on 350. Should i have mixed the weed and with the peanut butter before hand or was sprinkling it ok? All input is very appreciated.:smoking:

2. I've tried both mixing and sprinkling and IMHO both work well. Now I sprinkle then mash another PB covered cracker on top. Kind of an almost-mixing. Anyways, how'd it work for you? The first time I made 'em I didn't have a scale so I just kinda estimated... bad idea. I ended up sleeping for like a day and a half because I put wayyy too much. Had some crazy-ass dreams though:D

3. they havent kicked in yet but its about 30 minutes from when we ate them. Im hoping they work we used some dank.

4. You'll have to let me know how the night went. Yeah, they usually take about an hour to kick in for me; less if I eat 'em on an empty stomach.:smoking:

5. Makin' some as we speak :D.