Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just lost my pound virginity...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobloblaw92, Mar 5, 2012.

1. #1 bobloblaw92, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    So today I saw 4 pounds of dank and I don't think I'll ever be the same. My friend came over later and was talking about how he scored an 1/8th and I just laughed. I wonder if I'll be able to justify picking up a gram again lol.

Blaze

2. Its not like you bought 4 pounds. Or even one. Im sure you will get over it when you realized you will most likely never own a pound at once.

3. I,m so jealous.

4. Good shit man.

But I thought you bought a pound and had pics :(

5. #5 Jokester, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Wouldn't loosing your pound virginity mean you just bought your first pound(s)? If anything it would be like the first time you see a girl naked in person, it is sweet, but you would still be a virgin.

6. Yeah I saw a pound at my dealers place. Pretty awesome. I think it was Blue Dream.

7. Unfortunately I only got 29 grams. Bakers dozen?? Ill post pictures in stash jar tomorrow when I can get some good pictures! Strain is supposedly called Mandala but whats in a name nowadays

8. 4 pounds that make me laugh as u do at a 1/8. Kids stuff man come out to Cali where it's big time

9. So you paid for four pounds and only got 29 grams? I think you got raped.

10. Yeah yeah. You guys are cool. He saw a pound for the first time. We don't care about you seeing more. Quit hatin.

11. [quote name='"TheNamezAustin"']Its not like you bought 4 pounds. Or even one. Im sure you will get over it when you realized you will most likely never own a pound at once.[/quote]

HahahalololwafflesinDank

12. sometimes i wonder what alll the weed ive owned would add up to be lol. More than A few pounds im sure but shit idk....im in my....6th year of smoking now so who knows probably quite a bit. Imagine the older guys numbers, prolly huge!

13. I know what you mean...Pounds are amazing

14. I've seen a couple pounds aswell to.

15. really guys? i opened this thread just to see all the cool story bro memes. and not even one? you guys are slackin.

n sorry op nobody on the net gonna care how much weed you saw.

16. Your so cool.

17. Well I am just trying to figure out what the point of this thread is. He saw a pound of weed. Omg

18. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']Well I am just trying to figure out what the point of this thread is. He saw a pound of weed. Omg[/quote]

Some people actually care about things.

19. I want my 2 minutes back reading this thread....maybe I should make a thread about that