Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just lost my one and only connect :[ sad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backwoodblunt, Jun 15, 2009.

1. I just lost my one and only connect thanks to some kid i dont know who i supposedly gave her number too im so sad i can cry no more weed for the whole summer

2. Find a new connect?

3. damn dude that sucks. Dont you have friends that smoke? im sure they have people you can buy from. If not then your friends have friends that know people. Just ask your friends and have them ask around, you should be able to find some eventually. Where do you live?

4. Always a hard time but you will find a new connect. Just ask your friends (not online as I am sure you know) if they know someone who knows someone.

5. Im stoned and cant under stand what happened. How did you loose your dealer? Did he die? explain. lol.

6. yeah what the fuck, i mean this forum isnt an english exam but at least have the common courtesy to make some fucking sense before you hit post.

7. Can people not read? The dealer is pissed because he gave his number out to some one and now wont deal to him

8. Yeah seriously chill out man, its not that hard to comprehend, and even if it was, this is GRASS city.
    OP was most likely high at the time or writing, you could politely ask him to explain in more detail. (even though he lost his connect)

9. Thats not cool.

Hit up the streets and ask if people are holding.

10. So? Find a new dealer, problem fucking solved. Is that really so hard to figure out? Plus, get a life, man; you're acting like not having weed is the worst thing that copuld happen. Seriously, grow up.

11. While i agree posting on this forum isnt going to help his troubles, don't you think you would be a little upset if you had zero connections to weed in sight? i know i would be. it's a hassle to have to go out searching for shit when you are used to a routine.

12. woah woah woah chill out, im just ranting a bit. im not saying im gonna shoot my self or somthing so dont be so quick to jump gun lol.. im just saying its gonna be hard to find bud over the summer so im a little mad..

13. Crack might be easier to accuire. Check behind your local retailers for details.

14. Not at all. It's happened to me plenty of time over the years, so I went out and got some new connections. Really, it's not that hard.