Just lost an eighth

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jbeezy007, Oct 4, 2011.

1. So I haven't left my house..turned it upside down looking and still can't find it

2. [quote name='"Jbeezy007"']So I haven't left my house..turned it upside down looking and still can't find it[/quote]

Do you have a dog? Lol

3. No dog. Pretty much ruled out any interference. It's just been me here. Didn't go very far. From couch to bathroom. Lol. Still got my grinder and everything just no sack. And I know everyones going to be like pothead and this and that but really this just doesn't make any sense. Dude I checked the trash even. Lol.

4. Check your pockets? I spent an hour looking for my grinder once while really fucked up. It was in my jacket pocket, so I couldn't feel it, and normally I never use my jacket pocket lol.

5. One time I bought an oz from this dude in his car, he could only weigh it out in eighths, so by the time we finished weighing them all out i was like I only have 7, and we did the whole look thru his car thing and didnt find it. It was bs, never did I deal with that kid again

6. If I had a dollar for everytime a stoner mis-placed their weed...

:laughing: Good luck finding it bro

7. Go through these steps:

1. check all pockets and i mean turn them inside out
    2. overturn all couch cushions and check the cracks in the couch
    3. Check the bathroom and all around the toilet if you took a shit you better hope it didnt fall in.
    4. check the floor between under and around couch and bathroom
    5. Check jacket and sweatshirt pockets.
    6. Check desk drawers or tables.

7. If you still havent found it go pick up another sack blaze and then try to remember since we all know when we hide something high were not finding it till were high again :smoke:

8. def check the bathroom.... definitely lose alot of stuff while hurrying to handle my business

9. Dude that's some Mario Shit

Happens to every stoner...granted not usually to there entire stash

But every stoner can recall at least ONE time that they misplaced something and it just Disa-fuckin-ppeared: this is hereby known as Some Mario Shit:

Mario's mushroom falls off the block it gone-
    That power star falls off the block.....it gone too
    Luigi slips and falls off the side.....He gone and your finishing level alone biiiitch

Mario Shit.....happens to every stoner.....shit just gets lost and falls down into the Lost Mario Depths

10. if mario takes my weed, i'll stab him in the throat

11. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']update?[/quote]

He's probably off smoking it as we speak

12. You smoked it already.

13. Did you clean up and accidentally threw it in the garbage?

That's what I did. I was cleaning up one time and threw an eighth into an XL Garbage bag. There were too much garbage and I didn't even bother to find it. Called up my dealer and got another eighth. Good Luck!

14. Definitely thread worthy!

15. A ghost is mindfucking the shit out of you op, he's probably holding it above your head or something crazy.

16. Ok, bought another sack. I still haven't found the other. It's bothering the HELL out of me. Not strapped for cash or anything just pissed cause I KNOW it's here but I can't find it and probably never will til I decide to sell the house or something.

17. Check in and around your fridge?

18. one time, i was smoking a bong while driving with my friend, and we each took a bowl.. a couple minutes later we decided to take another one so we packed it up but we couldn't find the lighter.

we looked everywhere, spent like 10 minutes looking for it and eventually got annoyed so we pulled over and tore the car apart. NOTHING! it was crazy, we literally used it 10 minutes earlier and we were in an enclosed car.. it made no sense. we ended up having to buy another lighter and we still have no idea where the thing went.

lighter was probably white... haha.

19. why could he only scale it in 1/8s?