Just looking for some real life advice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxMFDoomxX, Dec 14, 2010.

1. So i have this friend who i chill with a majority of the week i mean i only really have 4 friends 1 works all the time and 2 are gone for the winter. So i only really chill with this kid. Anyways tonight just seemed like the breaking point for me. So i call him and hes going to pickup some Jack herrer and im like "yo wana chill when your done with that" hes like "yah". So im like call me when your done but i realized my home phone was off so i call him and hes getting some other shit(cant talk about it on gc). Anyways he said the kid is sketched out about me coming over while they do buisness so he says come over in a half hour and i have been calling him since like 11:00 that was 3 hours ago. I feel like hes just a shitty friend. He only wants to hang when i have drugs or money. And today i asked for a ride home from his house and he blew up in my face about how i always expect people to cater to me. I even offered the kid money to bring me home after 2 days which he said he would.
    Unfourtanetly i dont have a car so i cant drive myself around so i usually throw bills to get a ride home. Anyways hes always just giving me shit and calling me retarded when i ask something just generally annoying comments. I honestly at some points wonder why i even hang with this kid. I think its cause im afraid of having no friends but anyways. I need advice GC im stumped should i keep him as a friend? Or should i tell him to go fuck himself. This isnt the first time hes blew me off. He does this a lot and when we buy bags or something ill have to pay the extra amount if say we get a 35 and split it i have to pay 20 and he pays 15 not to mention he wont ever let me get A's on shit even when we both pay for the bud. Just general bullshit! Sorry for the venting but im just sick of it im at the point where i would rather no have any friends then deal with this.

2. Just stop calling him man. If he's a douche then don't hang out with him. If he doesn't call you to hang or something then he obviously don't give a shit about you.

3. Yeah seriously man, sometimes you just gotta learn to chill by your lonesome. What does this guy really have to offer you but company? you can easily find someone else to kick it with... either that or just wait till your pals get back.

I say ditch this looser... he seams like the type to get some guys to break into your crib or some shit...

4. i know its sad that i let this kid do this but i think im afraid of not having any friends.

5. Yeah man, i feel you completely. But its better to have no friends than the wrong type of friends. Instead of making you happy and keeping you company, bad friends will only bring drama and misery into your life.

People like that can really bring you down man... in the worst way. Its no joke. I say head for the hills while you can.

Besides... as long as you smoke lots of herb and watch family guy you wont even notice youer alone. hahaha :smoke:

6. haha funny pic whats that supposed to be me? lol j/k