Just like mom used to make....

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Only I'm not mom, and she never made pipes.
    The point is, is that I've only bought one actual pipe, and it was a chillum, because I just feel prouder when I'm smoking outta something that I worked my ass off to make. Now I'm not talking like a plastic bottle or nothing, I mean like a legit piece, like something that you out work into.
    Anyone else make any pipes? Ive made two bongs, I've made a couple bowls, and I'm working on a bong soon to be finished. I'll post pics when its done, and i think this will be the best one so far. Anyone else make legit pipes?

2. I made myself a legit peace pipe. That thing had such a huge bowl, and it ripped like a champ.

3. outa aluminum foil when i didn't know how to roll and didn't have a pipe

4. that is all me and my buddies used to smoke out of...all home made pieces and they were all nicely made, as soon as i get a diamond drill bit ill have the sweetest home made bong ever:D

5. I would like to see some of your peices. Do you have any pictures?

6. You should carve yourself a wooden pipe.
    Now that is a proud accomplishment (I have not done this but want to).

7. I have thought about making a wooden pipe but how would you make the hole inside it all the way through ??

8. Use a drill

9. Drill in a really long screw..
    Then drill it out?

10. show some flicks man!!

11. i tried uploading some of the bowl i made, but they wont come up, and my bong that i made are long gone. but once this one is finished, no problem.

12. or just drill a hole with a bit

13. You have some big drill bits!

14. Nice man... nothing like the fruits of your own labor

:smoking:

15. I've made too many bongs to count.. They're usually just various bottles that I find all over my place, nothing too special though.

I did make a fucking sweet aluminum pipe one time... But I god rid of it when I finally bought some glass.

Been through too goddamn many glass pipes in my life btw.

Grasscity Deals Near You