Just landed in Cali!

Discussion in 'General' started by Virtue 7, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Just landed in cali blades. Super excited. Anyone know of anything I should go do or see? I'm in Santa Anna !

2. lucky guy.... wanta move there eventually and :smoking:

3. Long Beach, Huntington Beach and LA.

It's gonna be a beautiful week here. The perfect tailend of summer. Enjoy!

4. Go eat at Bj's in Huntington Beach. Have the open faced meatloaf sandwich and enjoy a Harvest Hefeweizen (if you are of age)..

5. Cool cool. Thanks guys :) I'm really enjoying the weather here. So fresh! :D Going to go to the beach sometime this week. Also going to try and score some herb. Don't know how it will go but eh we'll see lol

6. Any other suggestions blades? I was thinking all kinds of peeps would have a bunch of ideas lol

7. First off, are you just visiting, or becoming a permanent resident?

8. go to the aquarium of the pacific in long beach i think, that shits pretty tight. also go to manhattan beach, its a great beach to kick it

9. just visiting for a week

10. Have fun bro!!! I am moving to Clearlake up north near Mendocino and Humboldt counties. Super excited to finally get to be living out west it is my dream come true. ;)

11. The aquarium sounds awesome. I'll have to check it out. I live in a really small city so I'm not used to everything being so awesome haha :D

12. Nice dude! I'm originally from Cali but I moved away when I was very young. Nice that you're moving over there! It's so beautiful here :D

13. #13 ZarTheDragon, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
    head to LA.

VENICE BEACH !!!
    LBC AQUARIUM
    HOLLYWOOD
    EAT A HOTDOG FROM PINKS
    VISIT CARNIES AND GET CHOCOLATE DIPPED BANANAS IN HOLLYWOOD
    VISIT MELROSE
    HIT A CLUB
    THE GROVE.
    DT LA IS NICE AT NIGHT....LA LIVE.

14. For herb, just walk up and down the beach and boardwalks and shouldertap or it will be offered to you. Make sure to except nothing but the best bud.

15. So what area are you at right now? There's TONSSSS of events going on up in Nor Cal. I'm pretty much the party guru up here, if you're into partying, anyway. :cool:

16. Go to rock the bells!

17. hit up a johnny rockets somewhere out there. i miss the fuck out of that place..

18. Woohoo! can't wait till tomorrow! I'll be in Cali as well:hello:

19. Great suggestions, brotha!!! I just had a chocolate dipped banana.. Oh god so good! :D
    I'm going to Huntington beach on Sunday.. Is that as nice as Venice? The aquarium sounds really awesome... Thanks for the suggestions :)

Nice dude, I thought that I could probably just ask some people but wasn't for sure. So pretty good herb around then? Can't wait. Hope to get some! If not I have a dank waiting for me at home. :)

I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita right now. Know of any events in this area, party guru? :D

20. What is that place?!