Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just landed in amsterdam.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jevonsp, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I grew up in amsterdam but never smoked. I just landed here as a smoking individual and I got properly stoned.

Give me some stuff to do while I'm here for 3 weeks.

:smoke:

2. Week One: Smoke weed
    Week Two: Smoke weed
    Week Three: Smoke weed

3. If you truly are as awesome as you belive you are...you will get ripped out of your face and screw about 10 different women without having to go to the red light district...

4. I went to Amsterdam when I was 14, all I remember is that the women are beautiful, the city is clean, people are friendly and pretty much anywhere in the centre of town is safe at any time.

5. smoke and go to the heiniken factory

smoke and go on the canal rides around amsterdam

smoke and go to some of the museums

smoke and go to the anne frank house

smoke and chill in the large park, forget the name, but it was nice and crowded during the day when I was there

go clubbing at night, they have some nice clubs.. was able to see hardwell live in one of them one night

visit the red light district of course.. and perhaps get some afternoon delight if that is your preference

smoke and visit a sex shop, pretty hilarious

i was only there for 4 days and that kept me preoccupied the entire time, it was a blast.

6. you forgot to say get some amster-poon lol they test clean wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. i envy u man i luv amsterdam. get the smoking guide from a souvenir shop. it comes with a map of coffee shops and bunch of discount coupons.

8. Find Barnes my favourite coffee shop by far!

9. Smoke weed, hire a sexy hooker, smoke weed, eat, smoke weed, go clubbing and pick up girls, smoke weed.