Just joined!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DizzyDev, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Hey everyone. I have read alot of forums on here and its been a long time waiting but i finally joined. i probably only did because i have unanswered questions. Im not a big smoker but i do smoke at least twice a day. Once when i get home from work, and once right around this time. 8 pm central. I have a homemade gravity bong i made from a lipton iced tea 1 gallon bottle. I will be uploading pics if thats possible when i get time. but yeah whats up:smoking:

2. Welcome! If your questions related to iced tea gravity bongs I have no answers but sounds like a wonderful device. Do you drink the tea before or after you smoke from it? :)

Reapect

3. so i guess it was a different brand sweet tea bottle. i drank it all first. then i stabbed a hole on the side but closer to the bottom for the water to drain. the top piece or the lid of the bottle i drilled a hole in the middle. and the piece i stuck in it was from a gas mask bong that shattered a while back. the green on the inside is big league chew used to close up any open spaces to get a thicker and better hit. so... what do u think? lol

Attached Files:

4. Damn dude all i used to use was a homemade gravity bong just like that for over my first year of smoking

5. hahahaha yeah its pretty good when its just me and im trying to just relax after work. and it gets me super blown

6. Very creative for sure! Nice work.

7. the only problem is that when i take a hit. the top of bottle might be sticky from the gun. so i actually keep the whole top piece in the freezer.

8. I used to have something like that too, I never thought to put it in the freezer, that is smart.

Also, welcome.

[​IMG]

9. First off, welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Secondly, please be VERY careful about fire and plastic! Plastic fumes directly into the lungs CAN kill you! :eek: Read this!

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bu...54-pot-wont-kill-you-but-your-bong-might.html

And lastly, I want to turn you on to something you may find very useful! Click that first link in my sig! It will take you to a very long thread that is filled with medical studies and articles. :D You can skip the intro if you want- it isn't important. :cool:

If you are a college student writing that cannabis paper, my List has your research all collected for you. If you have a friend who believes the old DARE myths, you can educate them. Or with some reading, you can become the local "Ganja Guru"! ;)

But that List is the old 2010 version! For over 1000 pages of links, you have to send me an email- see the bottom of my sig. I will send you back a free PDF of the current 2013 List. Since it is an attachment, you can easily forward the whole thing to your friends, so they can learn more about cannabis! :smoking:

Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious! And these two from the 2013 List show why that is true!

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

“THC blocks an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase, which speeds the formation of amyloid plaque in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease. The Alzheimer's drugs Aricept and Cognex work by blocking acetylcholinesterase. When tested at DOUBLE the concentration of THC, Aricept blocked plaque formation only 22% as well as THC, and Cognex blocked plaque formation only 7% as well as THC.” (emphasis mine)

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

“When McAllister and Desprez exposed the cells to cannabidiol in a petri dish, the cells not only stopped acting "crazy" but they also started to revert to a normal state… The researchers stressed cannabidiol works only on cancer cells that have these high levels of ID-1 and these do not include all cancerous tumors but, rather, aggressive, metastatic cells. But they've found such high levels in leukemia, colorectal, pancreatic, lung, ovarian, brain and other cancers.”

Welcome to GC! Have fun! :yay:
    [​IMG]

Granny :wave:

10. Storm Crow is my favorite professor always great info on these forums! I will wire you some money for glass. Can't have a young blade kill himself with plastic!

You