Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just joined and already fucked up haha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shake n Bake23t, Jun 3, 2010.

1. As you can see theres a t at the end of my name haha stoner mistake i just want it to be Shake n Bake23 is there any way i can change it or anyone i can talk to about changin it?

Other than that this website looks awesome and im glad i joined

2. It's doubtful that they would allow you to do something like that simply because if they did it for one person they would have to do it for everyone else as well. You could just make another account though since you don't have a post count, reputation or a joint date to worry about messing up.

Oh, and welcome!

3. Na, just make another account man.
    :smoke:

4. You have 1 post man, dont make another account too much on the line

5. Yea,with 2 posts it aint worth throwin all that hard work away by making a new account.

6. #6 Whats it doing, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    Welcome AMIGO :D

7. I agree with this guy, you might hurt your fingers typing.

8. Just go with it man, I did.... lol

I fucking spelled Turbo wrong. I was all surprised that the name was available. I didn't even realize it until I tried to log in like a week later and couldn't because I was typing the wrong username. :eek:

It's cool tho, now you'll get a good laugh every time you log in.

9. Hahahaha this thread is funny:hello: