Just introducing myself.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CoreyP, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Hello everyone. Just thought i was introduce myself. For the past couple of months ive been posting on rollitup.org forums but ive come to find that most of them are a bunch of young, brats that love to judge people and have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Also, if you try something that they havent tried or read about then its WRONG. Case in point...check out http://www.rollitup.org/indoor-growing/30622-my-little-babies.html . This is my current grow. About 17 pages are them shitting all over my grow and me defending myself. I explain in the first page or two why I have more than one per pot and why im doing this. Even though you can see from the pics that Im having very very good success, some of them still cant get over what im doing. If you will just check it out and tell me what you thing here that would be cool. Just skip over most of it and check out the pics. You can see im doing a good job, and thats not bragging its just true. From reading this forum it seems like most everyone here is more informed and more accepting of new methods. So i will probably stick around here and continue my journal here. Give http://www.rollitup.org/indoor-growing/30622-my-little-babies.html a look and tell me what you guys think. The started flower about 9 days ago and we have got rid of all the males and we're left with about 17 females (cant remember exact number). If anyone has any questions at all about the grow let me know! Thanks guys and gals! Oh, and someone can tell me how to make that link say something instead of showing the whole address that would be great, thanks.

2. One Plant Per POT!!!

Lol, just kidding. It is a good rule of thumb, but to each there own.

Plants look great. Can't wait to see the buds forming on those.

3. Me too brother! You wouldnt believe the shit i got about that over at rollitup.org. What a bunch of douche bags man. I mean that couldnt get over the fact that i was doing that. Even though the pictures speak for themselves. Oh, we got rid of the last male today. We have 17 females! I cant wait til they start budding. They all got a few calyx on them right now. Just a few more weeks!! Oh, can someone tell me how to make a link say something instead of showing the whole address? Thanks guys and gals.

4. Grasscity is one of the best forums out there, and you get great advice from mature, funny people. Hope you have a better time here man

5. So i see. It just blew my mind how much shit i got over there for doing that. Sure it might not be the absolute best way and it may not work all the time. But in my case its working great and it just made sense. Why not put twice as many plants in the same amount of space. Had i only put 13 plants in there (we have 13 pots) i would have had about 6 or 7 females to keep. This way i had a bunch to chose from. I got rid of all the males and even some of the females that weren't up to our standards. I mean we have 17 females and 13 pots. Thats not that bad really. I think everyone thought i was going to have 3-4 plants in each pot the whole way through. They failed to see the big picture. It just made sense to me. On my next grow we will only do one per pot because we will be growing a few and cloning them and only have all females so... but anyways, thanks for the warm welcome.