Just in Times Square....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dynastiez, Mar 10, 2013.

1. So while on a bus trip my bus arrived in New York, New York, while on the bus I met a guy ill call Steven, well me and Steven got to talking and we both knew we toked. After bringing up I had a cigarillo from earlier i didn't use he told me he had a bag , and told me to go roll up, so I went in the bathroom of a nearby McDonald's and proceeded to roll the blunt ever so nicely. We then proceeded to spark it up and walk around Times Square, around cops and everything damn, can't believe not one of them smelled it, I'm still high as fuck

2. Ny blows dick, but thats cool you got smoked up

3. Thats pretty ballsy considering NY is only decriminalized if it is not burning or in public view.

4. Isn't that kind of how it is everywhere? Nobody gets caught smoking in their homes unless you are the object of a fuckin manhunt. And only big growers get busted for the most part elesewhere....

5. #5 Bronx Finest, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    If you get caught in NY it's not like anything to serious will happen you'll just be booked in, have a couple of cops in the precient Piss you off and be let off with a ticket. Were getting closer and closer to decrimalization

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

6. What are you talking about?

7. Thats how it is in NY. Nobody ever gets busted for smoking something small in public, the cops got bigger problems to worry about. Ive smoked at a lot of places that people wouldnt even think of smoking at if it wasnt in NY.

8. Yah man , it was a enjoyable sesh, I just cupped it in my hand walking passed cops. Actually just met another fellow Toker, he just sold me a bag after meeting him for a few minutes haha , gonna have plenty tonight

9. New York Blows Dick. but its kewl he got blazed down

10. What about New york "blows dick"?
    I think it's a pretty cool place, man
    I've lived other places too, and they didn't really compare

11. #11 Blu3B3rryKush, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    that's just my opinion man, i'm a "country boy" so lets not look to deep into this

to many people/fuckheads/bums/dicks
    buildings
    concrete
    noise
    idk man just not my style. i can dig that you like it, its kewl

edit- i could care less if i never step foot in the city again but OST man you're right... the fucking pizza dude:yummy:

12. its not for everybody. if you like the rural areas you wont like it.

but then I realized you were talking about the city itself, not the fact that its a busy city. as far as its culture and whats going on there, its fucking great.

I love hanging there, getting stoned and then walking around. i feel like im in a movie, or a comic.

also, pizza.

13. I used to live in new york, it was the shit. Can't believe you did that in time square though, I could never find a spot to smoke at when i lived there.