Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just in need of a little advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daisyduke, Oct 18, 2010.

1. So I'm moved to a new city couple of months ago and haven't been able to find a connection to get my weed. So my question is : would it be a bad idea to go into a headshop and ask if the can help me out? or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks. :smoke: :)

2. Considering they are liable to kick you out for calling a bong a bong, I think it would be a bad idea.

If you want to ask another kind patron, that's a different story.

3. ^this^ or ask the people walking around inside the store buyin or lookin at stuff to smoke weed wit like bongs pipes grinders and shit like tht

4. what other kind of patron?

5. Just hang around/in the head shop for a while till you see a chill dude walk in/leave. Don't be rude and hassle him about it. Just be like "Dude I just moved to this city and I'm really looking for some dank, you know where I can find any?"

That's my best guess. I Might be moving to NC sometime so I might be in the same position one day =(

6. I'm in the same situation! It's not fun at all. :(

Two months ago I moved to Raleigh, NC and finally yesterday I visited two nice head shops in search of bud. I managed to initiate short conversations with a few friendly shoppers, but they couldn't help me out. I also plan on hitting up the local disc golf courses in hopes of making some "green friends". Disc golf and bud go hand in hand! ;)

Anyone have in tips or suggestions on how to find good a hook-up? What are some ice breakers you've used??

7. It really does suck. I feel so awkward just going up to randoms and asking but I guess it I gotta do it sometime.

This might seem like a dumbass question but does anybody think me being a girl would work for me or against me when approching and asking strangers for some help?

8. lmao im baked as hell and im from cary... lol

9. Only do the headshop thing if your outside asking customers. DONT talk about that in the shop or you will get kicked out in a hearbeat. Other than that, try making friends with some stoners.

10. Being a girl would, if anything, help your cause when approaching and asking strangers for some help, I would suggest that you carry yourself with confidence when you do this it makes it alot easier for both people.

I also agree that standing outside the headshop is the best option, dont want to cause the employees any unwanted trouble.

11. Check this thread out. It has a lot of good ideas. how to find pot in a new city... But no, asking the head shop ppl is a bad idea. They will probably just kick you out of the store, and you'll just have one less place to shop.