Just in case

Discussion in 'General' started by Godspeeed, Sep 4, 2009.

1. #1 Godspeeed, Sep 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    Lets say a cop pulls up on me and like 2 other friends in the middle of smoking what do you guys suggest? Usually at a park.

A) Drop the shit throw the pipe in the bushes and hang tight
    B) toss the shit and run like mother fuckers
    C) Tell the truth (LOL prob not)

Edit: Sorry i worded this wrong.

2. If a cop pulls you over in your car how are you going to run away lol?

3. Don't do anything sudden and listen to what the man says. If you can hide anything incriminating from plain sight it helps, but it really depends on how the cop approaches you.

4. Fail is strong with this one.

5. ''It's the cops! Get out and RUN!''

''What about your car dude''

''Leave it they will never catch us!''

6. For you..just stay put and listen to the cop.

Running is only gonna get you in worse, and maybe tazed :smoking:

Obviously don't keep your stuff all out in the open..lie when you can. Be smart about it though..if there's shit in your pockets then just say so cause he's gonna find it and they get all giggle shits when you tell them upfront.

7. hide the pipe not worth ditching they'll probably see you throw then search your car on suspicion just go the speed limit if you have cruise controll set it and drive with two hands on the wheel hide the shit and let them pass if you're already being pulled over be polite use sir/ma'am co-operate and it won't be too bad least that works around here

8. win. :hello:

9. Never admit to any wrongdoing of any kind, I can't believe how critical that is. Even if he starts asking you about speeding or anything else, just act ignorant and let the officer do his job.

10. Depending on how much you have, you might as well admit it if you're already caught. If you have like a blunt or a joint and you obviously smell like weed, just admit it. Cops respect honesty and will most likely let you off with alot less. You dick him around like an idiot and you be in his back seat quicker than your local slut. If you have it and it doesn't smell and nothing is in view, go Nixon. Deny deny deny. Hopefully the cop that gets you isn't a dick just trying to find a reason to take you in. Hint: cops are not always dicks. They are trainedto take control of any situation so they always act serious untill he is reletively comfortable with the situation.

11. don't get caught.

its worked for me.

12. main rule, don't smoke pipes in a vehicle. for 1 smoking a pipe looks incriminating and it's hard to stash a pipe. If your smoking a joint/blunt, all you gotta do is put it out and stuff it down between the crack of your ass or between your belt/jeans and the elastic of your boxers in the front, or underneath your belt in the front so the cops don't feel it..

Or you can just eat it.

13. Dude, been there.
    Me and an old buddy drove to his neighborhood park and smoked a coupls bowls in the middle of the night (not the smartest idea, but let me just say he was the mastermind behind the operation). Then we just sat there and talked because we were too stoned to do anything else.
    Then a cop pulls up.
    I just pulled the ditzy card and pretended we werent doing anything wrong. Im sure he could smell the weed, but it was hidden in my shirt, and the bowl was in my purse.

We were pretty lucky, we just got off with a lecture..

14. rofl i hope this dude was high when he wrote this...or maybe his car has no brakes and he has to use his ebrakes while on acid like his other post...lmao

15. You need to watch Never Get Busted Again. Lots of good tips, but the most important one is never carry more than you can eat. If the cop lights you up and you've been smoking in the car, eat all your weed ASAP. It's not illegal to smell like weed, just to possess it. If you have a pipe in the car they will find it so better off just stick to smoking blunts/joints while driving.

16. Great tip!

17. Sorry my bad i worded it wrong i have no idea why i mentioned my car. I ment if i a smoking at a park or something.

18. Tell the cop the fuck of and go eat a doughnut. They never get tired of the old doughnut stigma.

19. #19 Godspeeed, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    Lol thats one way to get a foot shoved up my ass^

Go back and read the post I was not driving. I didn't even know the guy and i would never do it again.