Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just In Case You Were Wondering...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by amicold, Mar 5, 2007.

1. I made a single firecracker last night for consumption today. Well, may I say that those firecrackers do work, and very well. I used about a gram in this. I'm still on the uphill of a high and I ate this thing an hour and a half ago. It feels very clean, very different, and I have a feeling that when I peak it will be much higher than I've been before.

In case you don't know...

-Two Saltine Crackers
    - Natural Style Peanutbutter (stir and refrigerate kind)
    - minimum of a half gram of weed

Take your crackers, spread a serving (about 2 tablespoons) of peanutbutter onto the crackers, sprinkle on your choice amount of weed into peanutbutter, and make a sandwich. You can microwave them and it's the simplest/easiest way. Throw them on high for a minute and a half and you have a great and clean way to get high.