Just how safe?....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BionicChronic, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Just how safe is it to be posting pics of people plants and stuff on this forum, or your own.

I mean if i post a pic of me smoking a pipe and a bit of my face is in it, or i say i have a couple of pounds of weed, wil the peelers (police) ping my IP adress and bust my ass? or raid my home?

Just how safe is the city?

Bionic :bongin:

2. dont disclose were u live, dont meet people from here, dont use other mirror sites... i dont think the police can do anything cuz i beleve in the terms of use for GC it states, that information can not be used.. or somthing like that idk for a fact

3. Hmmmmm, im sure police can use watever they see if they see some of the stuff on this site, i was just wondering if people use a proxy server or wa. IT just seems very risky

4. the only way i know of to get an ip is from a mod or admin, or unless the gov hacks gc and steals everything..

5. Police have access to any website, ip they want. If they have reason to believe that person intends to break the law. All it takes is a warrent from the court, which they will get as they have evidence if ur sticking photos of ur shit up on the internet and cliaming its you or its yours and ur growing.

So bassicaly ur fucked if this site doesnt ave some sorta proxy diverson, or people are all using proxy servers and programs to ghost or hide their ip.

Just a fact. I just wanted to know if GC has any form of protection to stop shit like this happening

Bionic

6. bro ur being very paranoid, and they can trace u back if ur using a proxy. and how are they going to get a warrant to hack GC when GC's servers are in amsterdam, which the U.S. has no controll over that part of the world

7. They dont hack it, they just have access, they are allowed into anything. And it doesnt really matter where the servers are, its irrelavent. Ill just use a proxy server or something. I will have some bomb ass shit to post here very soon

Bionic :boningin:

8. if you're THAT worried just don't post anything incriminating. i don't think the filth are bothered about a couple of plants in a cupboard somewhere but if you've got something big happening just dont post about it, common sense man.

that said, i def wnat to see your bomb shit! :hello:

9. if ur so worried stop posting get off the site the police are comeing !!!

10. Cheers man. ill dl a proxy server and sort out my ip and shit and maybe use and internet cafe to post this stuff. But i think GC will love it ;)

Bionic

11. Cheers man. ill dl a proxy server and sort out my ip and shit and maybe use and internet cafe to post this stuff. But i think GC will love it ;)

Bionic