Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just how bad are blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 476945, Nov 29, 2011.

1. People who worry about blunts are just self conscious. Ever since Wiz Kha-fuckhead quit smokin blunts, everyone thinks blunts are terrible.

But guess what?

They dont do a damn bit of harm to you, You know why? Because most likely, Youre not smoking 5-10 blunts a day like WizzleJizzle, Smoking 3-4 a week certainly isnt gonna do harm, And if your worried about harming your lungs, you shouldnt be smoking anything, You should be vaporizing. Remember people, smoke is smoke, and that shits not good for your lungs.

But noooo, the "oh so godly" herb cant possibly have any negative side effects :rolleyes:

2. East Coast Weed=West Coast Weed...They are equal. Unless you've lived in NY all your life like i have you'd know that weed was always bomb here, and in cali. Remember weed travels from every point of the globe and comes full circle...Leave it at that.

If you don't prefer blunts that is great, say it once and keep it to yourself...Me i love blunts i said it once...Don't impose your views on anyone else please, this forum is to listen to each other and relate...not to say blunts are bad and to hate.

3. the horse is dead already. leave it alone...
    [​IMG]

4. I am taking abundance into account, great weed is everywhere except maybe Jamaica! Lol but if not avalible to most have to speak on quality level that is abundant.

This thread was not about preferance, was about health concerns, thus my opinion alone did not provide a sufficient answer.... If you like blunts smoke them, but don't lie to others that have concerns in doing so....

I have stated both opinion, and fact here, I am sure most of you are bright enough to decern the two...

5. Why are you even in this thread? You have offered very little, other than being a comintator..

6. listen if you are so concerned about getting cancer/dying/or growing another fucking ball sack on your chin...don't smoke bud, and live in a bubble...like bubble boy

you want FITTTTTYYY DOLLLAAA?

7. just trying to make the mood a little lighter. it is a topic that was beat long before you started your internet bullying.

8. You know who made blunts popular tupac now you dont think he was smoking brick do you cuz he sure as hell wasnt mile high city has no proof of any thing he is talking about

9. I don't think anyone is concerned about health risks of "bud", the concern was from the Tabbaco...

10. #91 posila, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Ive been smokin atleast 1 ciggarillo a day for like 4 years if im not smoking the big ones with my boys or somethin. And im perfectly fine, atleast i hope lol. I do flipflop between blunts joints and bongs but there's nothin like chillin blowin on a blunt.

edit: then again i dont smoke cigarettes so. I feel like it evens it out. Instead of a pack a day i blow a cigarillo a day. In my opinion id say smoking a pack of cigs is 20x worse than a cigarillo/blunt. of course i pulled that number out of my pale white ass. Fuckin indians smoke straight tobacco all damn day and you never heard those fuckers getting cancer. all these fuckin rappers blowing blunts all day, never hear shit about them either. its all in your head.

11. 2pac, was perhaps one of the more recognizable people in the community that popularized the "blunt" but it was certianly not him alone.

In fact I do have proof for my most crucial points to this topic, and have provided it. Sure much of what I said is opinion, but it stands to logic, and is trivial to the OP's concerns thus of secondary importance. However it must be said that of course 2pac was not smoking brick weed, and he could afford to roll a $20-50 blunt at will, a vast majority of the people that started the blunt fad were not smoking chronic in them...

Facts Tabbaco can causes cancer, even after very limited exposure.

Opinion, if you smoke blunts you have substandard weed, or don't care about taste, or own health.

12. If there is a definitive answer why not be of some use to this topic and provide it? Seems like you are being a useless troll.

How exactly am I bullying? By making people accountable for their subjective, and baseless assertions?

13. very true, however remember they are smoking homegrown 100% natural/organic tobacco, with no cancer shit added into them like rat poison ect...

and you just wait. most rapper are young now but in 30 years, they may be in bad shape. Cancer is more common with older age anyway.

14. Yea no Indian ever got cancer...nor a rapper remarkable... :rollseyes:

15. Come on people it's just like a tiny bit of tobacco chill the fuck out a blunt won't kill you just smoke them when you want too.

16. I giving up on this thread sooon though. you cant beat a dead horse.

CURRENT BLUNT SMOKERS ATTN: please do me and yourself a favor and STOP using blunt wraps and cyclones, black and milds, ect... I can assure you the chemical flavorings are SOO bad for you. if ur gunna smoke an L use a real cigar.

I smoked a blueberry cyclone and I was like "yeah fuck this, never again" I could taste the chems.... so nasty.

17. i started in trying to point out that the thread was taking a nasty turn. if i was sitting out in public and saw some self righteous loaf calling people idiots i would say something then too. if that is what a troll is, throw some of that eric's way. he deleted your post bully. i was just trying to subtly say it was getting out of line without calling you out or being a prick. you really should calm down a bit. it's the internet man. you don't have to appear so tough.

18. It won't kill you. But I suggest not smoking blunts everyday tho.

19. Word... Like I said I am a weed snob, I only smoke quality organic bud... But I guess a lot of you have bud candy tasting nugs, maybe a blunt not so bad...