Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just how bad are blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 476945, Nov 29, 2011.

1. <3 blunts, its not always about getting as high as you can...Sometimes theres nothing better then a fat honey dutch in your mouth filled with some purple haze.

Enjoy em.

2. 1. That's my opinion
    2. When half your purpose is an enjoyable taste it certianly does, meanie!
    3. Actually I used it correctly, however did include a unnececary space..
    Yep, I could run further but 6 miles is a good stoping point right now...

3. the bud i smoke is so dank, that half way through there is resin pouring out of the smoking end.

havent smoked a blunt since like march probably lol, shits gross.

Bongs on the other hand.... <3 won me over after the first bong rip.

4. http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/949234-nice-nug.html

The buds i smoke and im from NY...I don't think they look THAT bad?
    I smoke blunts because sometimes, instead of doing a one hitter quitter out of the sexy RooR i got i would much rather thank some time build a fat dutch masterpiece and toke on it for 15 mins.

5. Word!! Yea if you gonna do it do it OG, in a Philly, or Vega...grape flavored blunt wraps are for losers..and kids...

6. East coast has killer nugs, don't get me wrong...Cali has Kush, Colorado has Chemdog, NYC has sour D...they all came from same batch of seeds...I am well aware of quality weed NOW in east coast, but still expensive and 5 times harder to locate for most... blunts became popular in early 90's when Cali chronic was just starting to spread...East coast cats still smoking shwag, or in 10 man circles where blunts were required...

7. LOL. A "claim" can be any statement made in a factual manner, not just a statement backed up by numerical values. You say:

So tell me how do you go about backing these up?
    This one is just flat out incorrect:
    But I love how you do it anyway:

8. I claim you are an idiot...thanks for backing me up...

Go smoke a blunt and get cancer numb nuts...I have better things to do than play semantics for dummies...

In Case you missed me backing up my claim...

One cigarette triples your risk of lung cancer | Mail Online

9. Those are fighting words, I've met some people that are around me (the general NY/tri-state area)...and im sure they would say the east coast isn't below the west coast in any way...Yes Cali weed is fucking sexy i met a lot of cali peeps here and the nugs look yummy..But NYC Sour Diesel is my favorite strain and a lot of cali people like it as well...The bottom line is good weed is everywhere...Dude..Ever since i've known the East Coast they have had the sexy fire, and i've been to cali and burn their kush...Both equally good in my mind.

The problem is its not legal here...so obviously its harder to get, but with the right people and a taste for the good shit...good bud is easy to find anywhere.:D

And Honey Dutches are the shit.

10. you may be right and you may be wrong. either way, your choice of words are poor at best.

11. lol people need to shut the fuck up and smoke the fuck up. kids here argueing about if blunts are bad or good, like thats pathetic guys

12. I can tell this is going bad, and either way you won't get it, so I'm just gonna leave on this.That link doesn't back up what you've said. For somebody who is so critical of other people's statements, you sure make some foolish ones yourself.

13. Why would he say East coast bud sucks, is beyond me.

14. East coast > west coast... Today!!! Cali has too much outdoor, and Hydro...

But honestly best weed in world is right here in mile high city today!

15. In the early 90's... Was some bomb bud around, but not in quantity...people on the Brooklyn streets were still smoking mexi-Cali seed bullshit...things have improved...but blunts started pre chronic that is my point

16. The link I posted does not state that the smoke from a single cigg mutates DNA, thus increasing cancer likelihood?

17. How is someone's health concern pathetic?

18. No, it does not. Maybe I'm missing that part?

19. You just can't sit on yer ass all day... go for walks jogs etc and yu can smoke as much blunts as you want. Hope u enjoy man I prefer a proper rolled blunt with a brew nd some friends over anything.

20. Well would have to be an idiot to miss that part, as is the full focus of the article, so yes it is distinctly possible YOU missed that part.