Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just how bad are blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 476945, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #41 Mile High City, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    So that makes blunts good?

Sorry you do need stats to back up your claim as it was initially proposed. The question of this thread is Not "how many things are less healthy than blunts"
    You are just offering your opinion backed with fake stats, claimed to be derived via common logic... Whatever go smoke a blunt if you want to...BTW don't thinK OP's original post was even asking about cancer....

Some people smoke one cigg and get cancer, some smoke one every hour and don't... At any rate would never encourage someone to smoke a cigg.

2. Getting cancer after one sig? Just like weed kills brain cells and makes us more violent?

Do you believe everything our shit government scare tactics propaganda says?

3. I actually love the taste of some great weed in a blunt. Don't hate so hard man everybody has their own opinion. Some people like blunts.

4. #44 ignila, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I love smoking blunts. I smoke them with friends on special occasions because I think they taste great. If your "Lemon G" is that much better than what I am smoking, go ahead and post it.

*** also, no one on the face of the planet has ever gotten cancer from smoking a single cigarette. I challenge you to find that report. Carcinogens don't work that way. I don't need to prove anything because modern science has published the same peer-edited results so many times it no longer requires citations. I'm a physiologist by vocation I don't have to make stuff up or cite news articles for facts. Read the first chapter of a 1st year introductory oncology textbook and prove me wrong.

Attached Files:

• dab.PNG
      dab.PNG
      File size:
      994.5 KB
      Views:
  5. Be cool with the name calling lol... What were your findings based on, if not the word of the Government? I'm curious to know your sources. Who is this person that got cancer after 1 cig? How can you attribute the cancer to the cigarette, and not another factor?

6. Smoke your weed how you want...I am sure all growers wished it was blunts and nothing but blunts... But someone asked, I offered my take... And I stand by my statment, that if you prefer weed taste inside a blunt, you smoking shitty weed, or have poor taste...

I am a HUGE weed snob, so take that along with my views...

7. Unless you exclusively vape and never smoke, then you have the right to criticize. Blunts are nice, regardless of the quality of the weed in my opinion and I'm sure a lot of people agree.

8. Personal Experiance...I know life long smokers that did not die from lung disease, I know some life long non smokers who did... I was not claiming one cigg will give you cancer, however in reality that is a possibility, one cigg could promote cancer cell growth...

9. You said

"some people smoke one cig and get cancer".

I am curious as to where you got this specific information.

10. *warning*

there are mean people here..

11. To critizizse is not a right, and certianly not one that must adhere to your standards. I NEVER vape, hate that shit... But I am a distance runner, and daily smoker, I think I have a better idea of the effects of weed smoke on lungs than most.

A lot of people may agree lil Wayne is best rapper today, that does not make those people less of idiots, or that statment any more true...break free of the masses they will bring you down...

With that said, blaze up how you wish

12. [quote name='"S0UR"']Blunts are at the bottom of the list of smoking methods. It goes vapes-bongs-bubblers-dry pipes-joints-blunts.:smoke:[/quote]

Thisssss

13. No... there still isn't.... Cancer doesn't work like that...

14. You are obtuse...

15. Actually I'm quite sharp, it's just that you say you "need stats to back up a claim as initially proposed". You then proceed to make claims and don't back them up.

16. Oh no? Once cancer is introduced, or promoted to grow, it does not until you smoke your 5th cigg?

Please STFU, when you have NO idea what you are talking about, thanks...

One cigarette triples your risk of lung cancer | Mail Online

17. I did not make up a false reassuring 99.999% number...see proof of my statements in above post...

18. #58 Milkyrip, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    [quote name='"Mile High City"']No one here knows...

But blunts are nasty, and counter intuitive to the cannabis community.. Why would you want to go from pinners to blunts? IMO blunts were for idiots living in NYC, or FLA that had shitty weed, and had to smoke a bunch, or share...it got popular via rap music, but is really a stupid trend..

I am not sure about the Tabbaco leaf making high more intense, I can assure you it will make weed taste like shit, and for someone like me that just defeats purpose of buying quality pot...

As for effects on Lungs, I believe maijuwana has a positive effect on lungs, as it Has been shown to be a bronchodilator, and benifical to those with asthma.

I am a runner, and a daily Marijuwana smoker for over 15 years, only been steady running for 6 months yet I am able to run 6 miles right after puffing a bowl...[/quote]

You're a joke.
    1. "Blunts are for idiots living in NYC, or FLA that had shitty weed" did you pull that one out your ass??
    2. Just because blunts alter the taste of your weed DOES NOT defeat the purpose of smoking ya brat.
    3. You used the word counterintuitive improperly..

19. bad vibes growing...

20. #60 HideYoChurren, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011

^yeah man, its stupid to care about your lung health.:rolleyes:

EX blunt smoker. I would only smoke if it was offered to me for free, and even then i might hesitate.

PLEASE stay away from blunt wraps. they are SOAKED in chemichal flavorings. if you are going to smoke a blunt, use a real cigar, not wraps or cones.

After losing many family member to lung cancer, i moved to vaping almost exclusively. Glass and jays are cool sometimes tho.

just no blunts. i dont fuck with cancer.

dont get me wrong, I used to LOVE blunts. some can taste nice IMO and Ive had a blunt last fooorevverrr at this one party... we were soo high that we quit on the blunt and gave it to some random kid. blunts can last longer than other methods IMO.