Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just how bad are blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 476945, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Not to be a dick but I feel like it would be pretty hard to get addicted to nicotine just from using a blunt. Think of how much nicotine is in that?

You're more likely to die on a 5 minute drive than you are smoking blunts.
    ^ Not a proven fact lol

2. It took me nearly six months of smoking cigs when i was a kid just to get addicted because i thought it was cool to be addicted blunts arnt going to get you addicted ever. So many of you dont know what your talking about my heads going to explode!!!!.!.!.!

3. Blunts don't get me buzzed.
    They get me headaches.

4. [quote name='"Mile High City"']

So weed helps your asthma, but not your lungs? Hmmm very interesting...

Yea well I was referring to early 90's FLA... I am sure still today your "good stuff" equals my mids...[/quote]

Asthma is when your throat contracts making it difficult to breathe. I don't know why or how marijuana helps that, but it seems like it does to me. Holding hot smoke, regardless of the material combusted, might not hurt your lungs, but it most certainly doesn't help like you said.

As for the supposed inherent superiority of your weed, I am content with what I have. I'm obviously ignorant compared to an expert of the potency of weed in different regions like yourself. I'm probably just smoking dirt

5. Damn, GC has some real bitches...(not the OP, the people hating on blunts)

blunts ROCK, they're not an everyday thing for me anymore, but they are fun as fuck to smoke, and get you fucking RIPPED. I did notice that I would cough up alot of shit though from my days of smoking multiple blunts a day, I don't suggest that... but a couple times a week is legit as fuck. I LOVE blunts.

6. Smoking marijuana in combination with tobacco increases your chances of getting COPD by 4 times compared to people who smoke only tobacco. So to answer your question: very very bad. This is precisely why I quit cigarettes and blunts altogether.

7. I gotta agree with all of the other people, why does it really matter? If your going to worry about how bad blunts may be for you, then you might want to worry about all of the things that could happen when you drive to work.

There's a lot of things that are bad for you, and I've seen people bitch about how dangerous blunts are while eating a triple whopper from BK. Don't sweat all of the small shit man. If blunts are what you like, then roll that shit up!

8. They ain't gonna do shit to you.

I notice that my high from a blunt isn't any different. I also like the taste, because it's different. I like variation.

Blunts though, man....the weed smell sticks to you like glue.

9. [quote name='"Feelin Irie"']Damn, GC has some real bitches...(not the OP, the people hating on blunts)

blunts ROCK, they're not an everyday thing for me anymore, but they are fun as fuck to smoke, and get you fucking RIPPED. I did notice that I would cough up alot of shit though from my days of smoking multiple blunts a day, I don't suggest that... but a couple times a week is legit as fuck. I LOVE blunts.[/quote]

I love em too, I get headaches like 6 hours after a blunt though cause I only have a blunt every couple of months. Hands down the best tasting way to smoke

10. You might get headaches because of the tobacco. I remember my first time really smoking a blunt was when I got kicked out of my house, and lived with my 2 friends (they're brothers) man... they smoke alot of weed. They're the ones of initiated me into the true stoner life =D.

Anyways, I was a noob smoker and only smoked every once in a while, well, I get to their house and they have 2 blunts rolled up (2g's and a 1.5g). We chiefed those things withen like 30 minutes, and then went downstairs. 20 minutes later I had to run to the bathroom because everything was spinning and I had to puke.

I think it was a combination of too stoned and the tobacco nausea since I don't smoke any tobacco products (except for blunts now).

Man... I got so high. After that day I fell inlove with blunts ahah, we would go blunt cruising on the highway everyday for the entire month I stayed there, shit was so baller.

Smoke blunts! :smoke:

11. [quote name='"GavinGill"']
    Lmao, good point.

Oh, the taste... Forgot about that. I usually stick with flavored papers because I enjoy the taste but if a blunt wrap is just going to make it taste real gnarley, then fuck it.

/thread[/quote]

don't quote one guy on the taste. I personally love how blunts taste

12. It's probably a hell of a lot less worse then you then smoking a pack of smokes a day.

13. Because you buy shitty tasteless weed, when you smoke botique strains like Lemon G you want nothing to get in way of tr taste of your BUD!

14. one a week won't kill you, i'm all about blunts at parties, but other than that, not worth it

15. Not that bad man. Carcinogens don't just "cause cancer", you need constant repeated exposure to overwhelm your cells' ability to repair/apoptose themselves. One blunt a week in 99.999% of cases will not cause cancer, so don't worry yourself about it.

16. 99.999% huh? Have statistics to back that number up? Or you just enjoy talking people into unnecessary risks?

17. You don't know what I buy.

18. You're more likely to die of many things before smoking a blunt a week.

We don't need stats to back up basic logic. There are so many more unhealthy things than smoking a blunt.

If I asked if eating one french fry a week would cause me to be obese would you say yes or no? It's the same concept.

19. If you smoke it in Blunts, I have a pretty good idea...