Just hitting my new Headpeace bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ShatterWulf, May 4, 2009.

1. I just unpacked my new Headpeace Glass bowl, blown by trikky himself. Looks awesome, and hits like a beast. It's 14.5mm fitting and the color scheme isn't particularly named but it was described to me as black/white on rainbow. Just figured I would show everyone trikky's real quality glass that he's putting out.

Here's a link to the higher quality pictures from his thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-t...g-progression-thread-pics-35.html#post4504400

2. Nice man.

3. Hell yeah looks decent bro :smoking:

4. Nice pick up, Trikky FTW! :bongin:

(Awesome tube too!)

5. US Tubes is definately worth the investment.

6. That is a quality setup, i really like the colors on the bowl.

7. can you get a vid of this guy in action?
    ive never hit an ice pinch slide, and want to
    see if it's actually different

8. Nice tube, Nice slide!!

Mind if I ask how much did trikky charge you for that bowl?

9. #9 ShatterWulf, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    It's not exactly an ice pinch, its a big hole with some pinches beneath the bowl. I will say I believe that I got a deal on the bowl because a friend had just broken my original US Tubes bowl, but i got it for $30 shipped. If you listen close you can hear lebanese blonde by theivery corporation.

Also note: I just put a pinch of weed in there. I just put a little bit so you could see how it pulls through. It usually gets 5-6 hits out of a bowl, the video makes it look pretty small capacity.

[ame=http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/philiphand/?action=view&current=Capture_20090504_1.flv][​IMG][/ame]

10. Fucking awesome ... Bro ill bring the DANK .. I have never smoked out of a quality piece like that... Where you from in LA if you dont mind .. you can PM if you want ..