Just hit on glass for the first time

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by M3ssenger, Jan 23, 2013.

1. I've been dabbing on this Highly Educated Ti for some time now, and the wax I've been hitting just tasted off. Maybe it was ti oxidization? Well I don't have time to get an order thru for a quartz pad but I saw my glass hot rod on the table and decided its worth to give it a try. I used the blunt and flat end and heated it up red. Put it under my curve and dabbed some wax, and holy damn.
    The taste is way better than the oxidative Ti.

Sweet.

Glass is the shit.

2. I've made my first free vaporizer.

3. Lol I wish I can get a glass pad without buying a curve that comes with it.

4. I have learned that the torch you use for heating the nail whether glass or metal; makes a huge difference. Propane and map-gas taste like crap, you have to use a butane torch for tasty dab hits. Also I suggest using throw away boro nails or get a nice quartz nail. Using all glass and a clean butane flame will ensure a tasty hit in my experience.

5. For sure man glass nails definitely give the best tasting hits they're just not as durable as the ti alternative.

I've also never seen a glass pad for a curve, you'd probably have to get a dome and nail if you wanted to use glass, or your glow rod haha

6. I prefer Ti as it has less flavor. I made the mistake of trying some shatter the other week and now all wax dabs taste like shit:mad:.

7. This thread makes me want to ask a question ive been meaning to ask; ive been using a boro ti pad on a curve for about 3 months now. how long until its not safe to use the pad anymore? can i buy a new pad or do i have to buy a whole new curve with a new pad?