Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just hairs bowl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Royalblunts, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Sorry no pics.. but I thought i'd let the GCC know what i'm token on.
    just packed up a bowl strictly with the exceptionally long pink hairs from this strawberry cough i got. They're so long they just plucked right out..

what are yall bout to hit up

2. had some pure og kush from the club a while ago, still got some too :)

3. personally, I'm taking a break until 4/20. I've heard that the hairs themselves aren't that great, they're just a sign of good bud.

How is it?

4. nice hairs... mine are longer and skinnier..and pink of course

well they tasted yummy and now im really high so id say they re great. probly didnt get any more or less high but its fun to do when i can..ya know

5. i'll do ya one better. i'm smokin that double dank colbalt arachnid. tha hairs is straight BLACKNESS.
    i smoke only the hairs i ain't never touch no buds i only smoke hairs.

post some pictures or my story is true.
    shut up and stop lying.

6. I'm not lying, i live at a large university campus, a shitload of bomb heads comes through here. The guy i get it from has roughly 3-5 different heads at a given time and gets new shit every week. just because you aint liven it doesnt mean noone is buddy

7. It's a month old or so pic...I just figured this thread was rather useless without at least one picture...;)

8. and as i was reading it i was saying to myself "wow this thread is useless w/o pics.

thanks. there was a sweet one somewhere on here of a huge bowl of them

9. When I jar my freshly dried bud that's what's left on the platter, mostly just kief and hairs.

10. lol turd

11. #13 oldskoolgrower, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    I just finished jarring a little bit that I had hanging. Here's what I'm going to smoke next :D

For those who have never seen one, the tiny yellow elongated flower in the lower left is from a male that I harvested for pollen. It must have been stuck on the plate as I was jarring the girls. I keep a separate closet with it's own ventillation to keep my males in for breeding purposes.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Just rippin on some mids. but i have about a qp of them so I am ripping tons of mids X_X.

13. had some strawberry cough myself today. i love how long the hairs are on that strain.