Just had to share.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reeelax, May 27, 2009.

1. Had a 'moment' today.

Had a Dentist appointment scheduled today, at 2:15.

So I smoked a joint on the drive there, and arrived at around 2:00-2:10, just in time.a
    So I go into the waiting room, trying to avoid eye-contact because it looked like an elephant just orgasmed in my pupils.
    So I start reading a magazine, not really paying much attention to anything else. I wait until 2:30, and started to wonder what was going on. People were coming in after myself, and getting called before me. I waited until 2:40, and decided that I wanted to smoke a cig. I went up to the lady at the counter, and asked her when the dentist would be ready to see me, and she looks up and replies "This is the doctors office".

Sat in the Drs. office for a half hour waiting for an appointment that I did not have :eek:.

Now my dentist and Dr are literally a mile away from each other, so it's not THAT bad. But then again, it kinda is :p.

I got a good laugh out of it, and was happy I missed my dentist appointment because I'm not to fond of going.
    Anyone done something similar?

2. hahaha ive never gone high to the dentist might try it out

3. hahaha! wow man, i could def picture a similar thing happening to me.. hell, i wouldnt even have to be high. i'm a bit absent-minded :D

4. lol thats not too bad. i go into the wrong class a lot when im high at school. too bad today was my last day :eek:

5. Hahaha thats hilarious. Being high at the dentist is like, the scariest thing you could possibly do.

6. Haha that's a really funny story man, right on!

7. bahahahahahaha

that thing had me loling

8. go into the dentist with some dip in your mouth LOL

9. hahahaha, dude that is hilarious!

10. lmao. great story.

11. Haha. That's funny stuff.

12. Haha, great post. Classic stoner mistake. +rep :smoke:

13. haha good story :hello: