Just had to let you know

Discussion in 'General' started by jzeratul, Mar 19, 2007.

1. I have the chillest job in the world right now. I am home from college on leave of absence due to some medical problem, but I got that all taken care of so now I am working at this temp job that could go long term. I basically just sit on my ass all day listening to music/watching videos/dvds, and on my breaks I go outside and smoke a bowl or two with one of my coworkers. The best part? No boss. There was a supervisor and a project manager here for the first week but now they are gone out of town and only come back once a month to check up on us. Fucking greatest perk on a job ever because now I can sit on the computer, read e-mail, post to grasscity, fucking around all day long blazed as hell and still get paid! I just picked up a 20sac of some mids, but I can't wait to have good nugget to smoke everyday. Gonna need a lot more for this job. HELL YEAH!

2. ... So what do you do. Sounds straight compairing it to me thinking about gettng a job at dunken dougnuts.

3. I verify medical insurance records. Basically go to a website like webmd.com and copy paste a policy number, and then copy paste the info that isn't the same on the records as it is on the website. It does get a bit tiring after a while, but I only have to verify about 150 records a day and I take frequent "breaks". I don't have to deal with people, no boss over the shoulder, and I usually go through about 2-3 dvd movies every day. Pretty badass when you think about it and would definitely be better than dunkin doghnuts.