Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Had To Let Someone Know

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ganjahoarder, Jan 2, 2012.

1. #1 Ganjahoarder, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    I am a first time grower. I have learned so much from the discussions on GC. I have successfully, as a noob, grown three plants to maturity. One, a Blackberry Kush, turned out to be a male. He has since been put down and cut up in the food disposal.

Now, what I want everyone to know. The other two are females!!!!!!! The first females for me....Yea!!!!! One is an Afghan Kush about 8 weeks old, one week in flowering. The second one is a Northern Light, about 2 weeks behind the Afghan. She really stinks.

I really want to go outside and run around the neighborhood screaming "I have two bitches". I an super hyped. It was a great site to see the white hairs coming out of the pre-flowers.

Now, I want your opinion. What are your thoughts on the Afghan/NL for "the" buzz? I'm looking at the end of Feb, first of March b4 I am able to try it myself.