Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just had to let someone know

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BusinessmansTrp, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Hey what's going on grasscity?

I got laid off from my job about a month ago (which was miserable) and I stopped toking about a week and a half ago so I could go apply for another job and pass the pre-employment drug test. Fuck those things. Anyways, I'm more than pleased to say I passed for my new job and I just smoked my first bowl since and I'm high as shit. Just had to let someone know. :smoking::smoking:

2. i love that you posted this!!

on a t-break myself atm cant wait for first high

3. Nice bro! Ain't nothin like a fresh bake after a long break.

4. dude i know exactly how you feel... congrats on passing and toking again!!

i was on a break for 4 months doing that... best stoned week after that i've ever had!!

peace and:smoke:,
    hippy

5. haha, that's awesome. I'm on a short tolerancy break as well, only a week... smoking tomorrow. CAN'T WAIT!!! (Is that bad?) haha

6. lol, ive always said. Its not whether or not you smoke, its whether or not you can pass the test.

7. May there always be a green hit for you.