Just had the Cops called on me.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Well, I should just say "me." It was my other roommate and I.

(Weird since I just made a cop thread yesterday.)

Now, he's a teacher. School just finished today, so he took me out to go drinking with him. A few shots later and plenty of beers and wings. We're toasted. Just bombed.

Well, like dumbasses, we both forget our house keys. Now, I don't have a car, so I don't have a keyring. But, he does. What gives?

Anyway. We get back, find to our dismay that we've locked our selves out. My other roommate is long-since passed out. God, himself, couldn't wake this bastard up.

So, we broke in through our bathroom window. Imagine, two drunk, 6'2 guys, stepping up on some patio furniture, balancing, and trying like hell to get into our home. After flipping over the toilet (which I think re-broke one of my ribs.), both of us make it in.

Not 10 mins later. We get a knock on our door. 2 cops. Luckily, I knew them since I eat lunch with them almost everyday. Apparently a neighbor, 2 doors down noticed "a robbery in place" at our house. When, it was just two, drunken tards who locked themselves out.

After a few laughs with the cops and seeing them, I'm ready to sit down. Been a long, work-filled day. I'm in more pain now, the the booze is helping a long. Probably gonna toke a bowl soon enough. Just enjoying the night.

What's everyone else up to?

2. Thats funny you guys had to climb through a window because your friend was passed out. You might want to get that rib checked out though.

3. just kickin back, listenin to jams, and drinking some brews. that story was too perfect. lol

4. I mean, the bathroom is on our first floor. Why does the window have to be 8 feet off the ground? Damn, plus, over the toilet!? Hard as hell to break into your own home when you're bombed.

...plus, you'll have the cops called on you.

Good times though. :)

5. Its always good to have good cops on your side, hopefully you'll be set for life.

6. The crazy thing is, we were so drunk we forgot we left our bong right on the coffee table. We just now noticed it.

I don't know if the officers did or not. Atleast nothing was brought up...

7. Damn, that sucks being locked out.

One time I slept walked outside of my house and locked myself out. I was wearing nothing but my boxers. I had to climb through a window climbing up 4 milk crates to reach it- @ 3 am.

Tonight, I'm just chilling. Taking it easy, cooked a good meal. Going to eat some grapes and a banana- maybe a cup of tea.

Then the crickets :hello:

8. Sounds like a good night.

I don't know. I think I want to get really baked and watch Pan's Labyrinth again, tonight.

But, I'm really wondering what Frank Miller's 300 is coming out on dvd?

...but, hell, I'm shit-faced and have no idea what is going on right now. Hooray for killing more brain cells!

9. maybe theyre just cool cops. if so your pretty lucky

10. Sounds like you guys got pretty smashed up.Too bad for your ribs man, i remember
    reading one of your posts about a rib, a little bit ago.

I remember I lived on the 2nd floor of an appartment building, and me and 2 other
    buddys were all smashed up(about 15 brews deep, each) and we got locked out,
    and it was cold and dark.So we sat in front of the belcony and had a couple.Then
    one of my buddys started climbing up there and he fell off and broke his leg.
    It was pretty bad, we were laughing at first, but then he claimed he couldnt get up, nor move his leg.Not to mention the squeel and screams that came out.

Today Im not doing shit all.Pretty much having allergic reactions from the wilderness
    I guess.I want to grab some brews and get tipsy, maybe one of ny buddys can get me into this club that he gos to.Fuck!only half a year to go till 19!

11. I wish I was 19 again. 21 came up on me waaaaay too fast. Now, I'm almost 22. :eek:

Yea, I've been in this situation before. But, now with a middle school teacher that is 10 years older than I am.

Damn. I wish I were in middle school again. I can picture some of my 7th grade teachers, getting trashed at night, hitting on 19 year old girls, and passing out on the couch, only to wake up at 3 AM with cotton mouth.

I was so stupid when I was younger. Teachers are just like you and I! Drunks and stoners!

12. man, i've had to break into friends of mine's 2nd story apartment so many times. between one of them not having a key for awhile or me not having key while watching the place while they were gone... I always worried someone would call the cops on me but it never happened.

my most dangerous climb into a residence was getting into my 6th story apartment from the 5th story balcony. Luckily I wasn't drunk and only slightly high at the time. I wasn't that scared, but death could have easily come.

13. Why didnt your friend just go in the window, then let you in?

14. Because he had waaaaaaaaay too many to drink, and was passed out my 7PM. I understand. Been in the same situation.

So, I hold nothing against him. I just think of this as another adventure I've gone through in my life. :)

15. Did you know the cops from the joint you work at? :p

16. July 31 mayneeeee, im 99% sure

17. Well never locked my self out of my house yet and hope I don't. But I have had the cops called on me before.
    I was smoking in a park and some pedestrian called them, I lucky had just finished and was headed out when they arrived and started looking around. Oh god was my heart racing then.

18. Just got home from a long night of drinkin
    eatin some fried chickennnnnnn

I hate being locked out.

19. hilarious

20. one time i was over at by buddy's appt smoking. he'll smoke weed inside, but we go on the balcony outside to smoke cigs. we just got done ripping his bong for about the third or fourth bowl and we were buzzing to say in the least.

we decided to go out on the balcony to have a cigarette. when were done, he goes to open the door and is like, "oh shit, we're locked out." keep in mind it's about 3:30am.

we try the front door which is also locked. i'm pretty good about getting a door open with a credit card, and i tried, but it wouldn't work because the deadbolt was locked.

so we go back to the balcony door. however, this door opens toward you, instead of away from you (so the latch is backward making it impossible to collapse with a thin card).

we're both high as shit and we are discussing strategy on how to get the door open. he's a army ranger btw. i remembered reading from the anarchist cookbook (which i read religiously in middle school) that you could get this type of latch open by threading a string behind the latch and then pulling the string which would make the latch collapse.

so we're racking our brains on where we are going to get some string at 3:30 in the morning, and then i had the idea to use one of my shoelaces (i happened to be wearing shoes, he was wearing sandals).

so i take out a lace and we work at it for about 15 mins using a lighter for light (burning the shit out of my hand btw). eventually he was able to get it open and we celebrated with another bowl.

ahhh...good times.