Just had my last cigarette

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BreakfastBurger, May 10, 2016.

1. like the title says. I just had my last cigarette. Ive been smoking since i was 15. It all started because of a girl i liked then i got addicted smoking about a pack every 2 days then i cut back to 5 a day after 6 years and now today i just had my last one and i dont plan on going back. Just posting to celebrate.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Now you just gotta solve that greasy breakfast.

3. Lol. Its solved. A breakfast burger is my favourite thing to eat at a restaurant called coras. I only go there rarely

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have many cigs have you smoked since posting this?

• Like Like x 1
  5. 0. I am done for life. And i mean that. Sure im guna crave it but i'll be able to do without. I hope overtime all my cravings for smoking cigarettes stop

• Like Like x 4
  6. Good luck, I've smoked for just over 6 years and know how hard it can be to quit. I plan on quitting soon as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dont come with a report unless you've completely stopped for a while bcuz if you announce it early then chances are you'll be relapsing in no time. .. just my opinion ..

8. Trust me im done. i do have cravings but i will get over them. If i relapse i will post it here but i doubt i will. I have the right amount of will power

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good luck with quitting man, the cravings stop after two or three weeks. You'll be thanking yourself for this down the road when you get your sense of smell and taste back. You'll have a whole new level of appreciation for Cora's.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yea thats what i heard after 3 weeks cravings stop. I will report back to u guys after 3 weeks to let u know my progress

• Like Like x 1
  11. Awesome! Quitting ain't easy. If it were, everyone would do it haha. Kudos to you for getting it done!

12. It wasnt easy but i gradually dropped from 5 a day to 4 then 3 then 2 then 1 then i just stopped completely. I couldnt do it cold turkey

Thank all of u for the support

• Like Like x 2
  13. Well all that matters is you did it! :hello:

• Like Like x 3
  14. UPDATE:

So far so good. Its been hard with these cravings. When i wanna relax its the worst. I want to buy a pack and start chain smoking really bad. Quitting is guna be harder than i thought but i hope by the 3 week mark i will have gone through the worst of it.

Will be back after 3 weeks

• Like Like x 3
  15. Don't smoke man! Cigarettes are no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. They will. I use to smoke a pack a day. Got heavy into smoking weed. Hated the taste of cigarettes when high. Smoked half a cigarette then a quarter. Soon a pack a day was every two days. Slowly weend myself off. One of the best things to happen to me. I don't even think about cigarettes anymore. Now if I get stressed though I smoke a joint or my mflb on my break. Always calms me down.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

17. I know i hate them cancer sticks now

Your lucky u have weed to help i cant smoke weed for 18 months. So when i get stressed im fucked. Thank god i have been in a good mood all week

18. Not drinking recently has been really tough. Especially when the weekend is here like today. I hear the first two weeks are the worst. For everything pretty much.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

19. Dont worry u can get through it. Thanks for the support guys