Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just had an strong cookie and im bad lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Oct 8, 2012.

1. I feel reeally bad like my heads going to exxplode and everything is cold f and my hearts racing fast . what should i do?

2. tell your mom

3. i ate some sugar and it stopped, Why?

4. Wrap up in a blanket and calm down, man! You can't overdose from weed, pretty much humanly impossible. If anything you'll just pass out or something. :wave:

Edit: Low blood sugars. Always have something sugary when you're smoking or having edibles. :D

5. Yeah I know that is safe I just wanted some on tips on getting off that awful feeling. But I knew that everything was ok.

6. eating makes my high go away real fast

7. When you smoke and ingest bud your blood vessels dilate lowering your blood pressure. You need to drink plenty of fluids and keep your blood sugar up. I've had some bad trips that were easily fixed by drinking a few glasses of water and eating something sweet.

8. [quote name='"John Lennon"']i ate some sugar and it stopped, Why?[/quote]

Low blood sugar bro... Thc drastically drops your blood sugar, and if you are a diabetic, it will lead to unsettling side effects.

But don't worry, you're just blitzed! Ride that wave!

9. drink some water man and just chill out

10. [quote name='"CapNCosmos"']

Low blood sugar bro... Thc drastically drops your blood sugar, and if you are a diabetic, it will lead to unsettling side effects.

But don't worry, you're just blitzed! Ride that wave![/quote]

Im diabetic and I blaze.

Just gotta make sure you have enough carbs to keep your brain from thinking your having a hypoglycemic episode!

Personally I have to make sure my munchies stay under control too! Ahaha

11. Try doing the Hokey Pokey man,

It induces an early come down :smoking:

12. Next time that happens eat something,take a shower and then play a video game or watch tv.

13. Take a hot shower , relax yourself

14. Mas-ter-bate.