Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just had an amazing walk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davida0829, May 19, 2010.

1. l so its raining and like 38 dagrees here so i decided id get stoned while walking(sadly half way to my destination i finaly gota smoke cause my pipe was cloged) any wais when i finaly did get stoned the walk turned into an amazing journy it looked amazing smelled amazing and for the first time in a while i could think straight

just sharing this was probly my second favorite time i got stoned =] even tho my pipe was cloged half way to my destination but i gota walk back so it was all good:hello::D

2. roll js or blunts if you're on a walk. Hitting a pipe while walking is annoying as fuck.

3. True but it saves you weed and thats what counts :D

4. Then don't hit it well walking. I hit pipes 90% of the time, I never do it while walking, way too troublesome.

5. this and i didnt have enof weed for a j and i didnt have papers =] and i love my pipe named it the matrix (blue pipe blue pill)