Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Had A Smoke Session With My Mom...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bob410, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Defiantly not something that happens every day.

2. I beg to differ, I have smoke sessions with your mom all the time. Post coitus, that is.

3. You're a lucky stoner. I've smoked with lots of peoples' mothers and fathers, but never with my own. It'll never happen. My father is dead, and my mother is a member of that generation that willingly gave up control of her life so that the government could tell her what to do, what's right, what's wrong, etc.

4. Coolest story bro.

5. Weed bratton and I double teamed your mom and then passed a j around after words shes a real freak she was like a Chinese finger trap what a milf too

6. Have one with a priest and then tell me.

7. Temple 420

8. Back when I was forced to go to church, I had a priest that def blazed every day. I lived in Cali, so that makes sense I guess.

9. try having a joint with your 9th grade history teacher O___O

10. Did that! He was Earth Science though. One of the most enlightening experiences of my youth; like when you find out your parents still have sex even after you're born. :eek:

11. haha what did u guys talk about?

12. Yeah man my mom is a stoner chick from the 70s, picked up the joint again about 7 or 8 years ago. We smoke together all the time, it was a really weird at first but now it's pretty chill smoking with her. we laugh, talk, chilllax

13. I don't know if I'd want to smoke with a parent. I feel like some things in my life should be kept separate

14. I always smoke with my mom haha.

15. i envy you! haha.. my mom knows i toke but i've yet to smoke with her.. she used to be a pothead in highschool too. so maybe some time soon i can talk her into it :devious:

16. hell yea

17. i smoke up with my mom all the time, ive smoked up with pretty much everyone in my family.

18. Ah dude. I've always wanted to smoke with one of my awesome teachers. Either my World civ. teacher from 10th grade or my Art teacher (which is his father)

I know the art teacher used to be a stoner.

19. Same here bro