Just had a horrible accident need some help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jackwebb, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Ok listen besides clean my bong is there anything I can do to save this :( she had a lil run in with my wooden stool and lost.. all the glass is there and hanging on . Is there any like heat tolerant glue or something ?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Not sure about heat tolerant glues, but I am going to get my bong repaired by glassrepair805, and they are very reliable from what I have heard.  No harm in sending them an email with some pics.  

3. Ive been reading about people using aquarium fill anyone hear anything or ever try thay?

4. Shit dude, I'd probably just use duct tape. The bong would still work I think, granted it wouldn't look as cool

5. Yeah id like a permanent soloution though not to worried bout looks . Duct tape will eventually fall off won't it?

6. Then just get another piece LOL

(of duct tape I mean lol)

7. is it a cheap bong?  get a new one, looks thin.

8. If it's a small crack and the glass is still intact, you can try applying some epoxy on the OUTSIDE of the piece to help seal the cracks. Depending on the size of breakage you will have limited results, but it might just do the trick. Just make sure you follow the epoxy instructions to the letter or it will not hold (usually involves countless hours in the freezer to harden, do not use before this or it will not work). You can get epoxy at home depot and other such stores. If it is a nice piece get it repaired (google for glassworkers in your area) and if it is a cheap piece (under $100) and the epoxy wont seal it then suck it up and buy a new bong (But save your bowl and downstem if intact, never know when you can need one)

9. if you live in Oregon I can kick you my shops co.tact info. We do repairs for a fair price

just getting my feetwet, check my highdive into the glass world - G.R.O

10. Epoxy resin.

11. Alright guys I got it looking dam near not broken I used aquarium glue and its seriously clear and holds air tight and no leakage at all. Ill post some pics in a bit :)

12. you can use jb weld on the outside for a temp fix until you can get a new bong but like it will still probably break

13. you mind sending that info my way man

14. Throw that one away and buy an acrylic bong.

15. Acrylic > glass any day

Joking. 

16. grasscity has gone to shit