Just had a high idea

Discussion in 'General' started by Nukes1337, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Someone should make a forum called unmentionables so all the people who use this forum could talk about other drugs there.

Someone smart. Do it. It is your destiny.

2. Highdeas are always fun.

Murder is illegal, so we'll make a state where murder is legal. Sounds good to me. lol

3. But then the site would have to go by DrugCity... instead of GrassCity

4. yea its called shroomery or bluelight, i do miss the box, but you can find others. even though i dont belong on any forum like i do on this one, never had many posts or rep on any other forums. Theres a lot of resources for harder drugs once your a member on shroomery 20-30 posts or something. Anyways the legalities of the box are complex and i was always pretty skeptical about my legitimate protection in the box on what i posted. I like not having to use proxys and such.

5. Grasscity would still be my main site id use because unmentionables would only have one forum where you could jut talk about other drugs. There would be no other sections. Maybe a show off your stash area.

6. Grasscity had a sub-forum for this sort of thing but canned it around the time I joined up, not that I would have cared to have poured over some guys account of the time he accidentally squirted his blood all over the ceiling when he missed his median cubital and plunged a needle full of horse into his flesh, but I think most of us have dabbled with other drugs and it could serve a purpose, if only to caution virgins away from the madness of hard-drugs.

7. Im an active member on shroomery but it just doesnt have the feel of the box. Neither does bluelight, their layout sucks.

8. The only problem with it (as I suspect was the reason it was removed in the first place) is that somebody says something like "dude, mix up a bottle of chlorine bleach and ammonia in your bathroom and close the windows and doors. You'll get SOO high" and someone dies.
    Or something like "oh yeah, you can 5g's a s_ _ _ _a your first time, no prob"

9. It had more to do with dosage advice than anything.There would be a million threads asking how much shit to take for a first time.

DERP I JSUT TOOK 1500 GRAMS OF DXM. AM I GUNNA DIE!? LUL

PLEASE RESPOND BEFORE I DIE.