Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just had a crazy idea!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blink3281, Jan 21, 2011.

1. OK so i dont know if this has been done or tried before, but ive never heard of it and am curious :smoke:

Suppose one had a stash jar filled with herb, and a nice vaporizer (One with a bag, like a volcano).

What would happen if u vaped some herb (really dense vapor would be optimal) and put the vapor in the stash jar and then closed the lid. And then you would have to leave it for like 20 minutes. If you did this what would happen?

My theory - The THC and other cannabinoids would settle in the herb thats in the stash jar, making it more potent :smoke: If this is true, ill be so happy!

What do you guys think would happen?

Oh and i would test it out, but i only have a MFLB which isnt dense enough. If anyone wants to test it and post the results, itd be really cool :D

2. you get stale smoke.... im guessing :D

3. i might not be high enough to think this will work...

4. What if it was cooled before it got in the jar :eek::hello:

5. Wtf is this stale smoke myth bullshit. Is their any actual science behind it? And I'm not talking you heard it from someone reefer madness science but evidence? How does smoke get stale? sick of hearing that.

6. yea please its not even smoke cuz ur using a vaporizer lol. maybe im just too blown

7. That is an interesting idea I do not think it will work though...If it does let us know for sure!

8. I'm pretty sure the vapor would just turn into something similar to honey oil. It would be pretty potent though.

9. -I would think that it would add more potency to the buds though might make them smell/taste different. I also think that you might have a problem getting the vapor to get into the jar...you may want to try putting the buds into the bag with the vaps, just my .$02 :smoke:

10. Duuuude that's such a good idea to put nugs in bag. Someone with a bag vape should try and report results! :D I'm stoked to learn