just great. snowed in again - on freakin new years!

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Dec 31, 2008.

1. I was all excited. all my friends came up from out of state, and we were gonna party hard tonight to celebrate the new year. There was a keg, tons of weed, and i was about to get my first sack of yayy. well, good 'ol new england whether, combined with living in a shitty, low-tax, college town that doesnt plow or salt = me not doing anything on new years eve. all my friends came up, and there is no way i can get my car to their house - and even if i could, id kill myself trying to get back. ugh. great way to ring in the new year. at least i got tons of benzos, weed, guitar, madden, and GC.

Hey, did i ever tell you guys about the new years when all i did was smoke and play video games!!!!!??? ugh:rolleyes:

2. MA. here still snowing like a mofo. Good thing the party's at my house tonight.

3. Haha yeah it's snowing a lot

Just after it was almost all melted, too

4. Well I was going to a friends party tonight but all the sudden... ON ThE DAY OF THE PARTY, he wants to be a little bitch. Now we dont know if the party is even still on. SO, Ima have to hit him up here shortly, go over there and threaten/beg for him not to be a douche.

That would be a complete night ruiner. I wouldnt even mind if he told me he was having second thoughts about the party a couple days ago, but waiting until THE DAY of the party is just assholish in my book.

5. snowing pretty badly in NY, kind of a downer but whatever, still partying up tonight

6. i feel your pain. my boyfriend and i were gonna pack a lunch, a pipe, rolling papers and a handle of vodka then drive down to the beach and have a midnight picnic but now with the snow it looks like i'll have to settle for getting shwasted at home while watching that stupid ball drop.

7. I'm confused. Is there too much snow ur friends can't get to your house or something?

8. no, but if it keeps snowing its gonna be a bitch chillin' on a beach trying to smoke up in a blizzard.

9. Lol obviously.... Me and you from FL, we dont have to worry bout that bullshit.

10. yea - theres like half a foot, still coming down hard, and they havent plowed or sanded the roads in my area... meaning i cant get to my friends house - where there is two kegs... not to mention my own supply of weed, pills, and coke...

so i guess im just gonna chill at my house, maybe make a snow angel while smoking a blunt as the year turns over

11. how far is it? i mean i'd probably walk if it was within like 5 miles.

either way, you should seriously consider purchasing a snowmobile. i know i'd own one for sure if i lived in new england.

12. looks like itll stll be snowin for awhile longer,here in south central CT

-BW

13. Dude, things arnt ever as impossible as it seems. you just gotta make more of an effort. Call a cab, get a friend with a 4x4 to pick yo uup, get your car outta the bank and drive there, and just crash there. if other people have been driving, half a foot is dealable. Unless you have a small car. Hell, I would walk for that sakes. If its a small town, it cant be THAT far.

14. its like 60 out here, its fucking freezing, i went into my backyard with my shirt off and had to go back out with it on. fuck cold weather.

15. dude im PISSED! all the snow melted and its foggy as SHIT here in northern illinois, this fucking blows.
    btw i like snow and cold weather. this weather we have now is damp, and makes everything look like shit
    and it sucks!

16. i feel ya brother im contemplating walking to the party spot but 6 miles in the snow? im not looking forward to the hike

17. nah its a far walk. i dunno how many miles but it involves the highway - not a walkable distance. I could cop a ride, but then id have to crash there - and as lame as it is, id rather sleep in my own bed then party and not sleep at all (im not a good sleeper - i won't sleep on the floor/couch unless im blackout drunk)... either way, im really fucked up at my own crib right now, so its all good. my friend might roll through later if he can catch the bus that goes near my house.