Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just grabbed some legendary stuff...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by redeyeguy_KIO, Feb 9, 2013.

1. ...Jack Herer; very well grown and potent. Probably my favourite strain now. So good. I had 3.5g but now I`m down to like 2 or less.

:smoke::yay::bongin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoking:

2. Nice, enjoy some for me

3. Looks amazing. I'm jealous!

4. good ol' jack, right on.

5. classic jack strains, very potent and great smoke, enjoy it while you can!

6. Nice fingernails

7. thats some dank yo

8. Jack is some good shit had it many times enjoy!

9. Are you forreal? I've had medical stuff before - this was/is just as potent.

Oh yes, I had a very good time and will continue to do so. :)

10. Woah, looks dank.

11. definitely one of my favorite tasting strains of all time.

12. Are you for real?

All weed is "medical", just because its dank doesnt make it medical, there is cheap medical weed and expensive good shit....

That being said, i would rank that a B+. Not the perfect A look, but looks mad nice. But ive seen better jack batch's

smoke up my man

13. Lol, I've had expensive compassion club stuff before. Been ripped out of my mind many times. :D I admit that my Jack doesn't look AS good as some of the buds I've had from compassion clubs, but it sure does hit just as hard.

All bud is worth smoking as long as it's decent. I will never turn down bud, even mids lol.