Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just gotta share this story a about concert last night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by itsofficial, Mar 10, 2009.

1. #1 itsofficial, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    Alright so this was the best concert Ive ever been to. One of my favorite rappers came to my city for a concert, The Game. If anyone knows anything about The Game, and his crew, they smoke a lot of weed. The theater that the concert was in was general admission, so no seats everyone just stood, and was pretty close together. The place wasnt too big, but the perfect size, everyone was close to the stage, there was a balcony where everyone could go if they wanted to. I went with a few of my friends. We saw a couple people smoking blunts, but not too many.

A rapper named Nipsey Hussle opened up for The Game along with a few other people. But in the middle on Nipsey's performances he stops and says " Hold on yall, I wanna know where all my weed smokers are at, and if I can smoke wit yall." Everyone says hell yea, you can smoke with us haha. He lights a blunt, and passes it to some random guy in the crowd, the guy hits it, passes to his friends, and they pass it back to Nipsey.This was all right in front of the cops. This place also had quite a few security guards, but after Nipsey started to smoke so did everyone else. Just blunt, after blunt, after blunt. This was an indoor venue, so all the smoke just raises up and just clouds of smoke went to the ceiling the rest of the night. I cant began to explain how many people had blunts. I was getting smoke blown on me from behind, and both sides. So me and my friends were by the drink section, where you get your alcohol and everything, and we started smoking personal blunts, when a security guard walks up to us:bolt:. Were kinda buggin out thinking were gonna get fucked. All he said was " If you guys wanna chief down, just make sure you go in the crowd and do it" Haha that was one of the best moments of my life right there haha:yay:.

When The Game came on thats when things really jumped off. The whole balcony was chiefin:smoke:, the whole floor was chiefin:smoke:, everyone. The Game and his crew were chiefin on stage, just passin a blunt the whole concert:smoke:. The Game called up a bunch of people to the stage, and all of them were chiefin too haha:smoke:.

Ever since this concert Ive just been smoking blunts all day long.

The whole theater was baked as fuck, everyone left smelling like straight up chronic, and blunts. Probably one of the best nights of my life. If Game ever comes to your city, dont even think twice about buying tickets or not, theyre worth every penny.

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

2. sounds legit lol

3. hahaha sounds like Chitown concerts

4. tahts siick man, i wanna go to a bone-thugs concert id prob be just like that:smoke:

5. do u live in if town?

6. damn bro, im pissed i passed on this when he came down to eugene 2 weekends ago. your story was basically what my roomies described it as. he also pulled a 5th of goose... questionable.

7. Since the smoking ban I haven't see too much smoking in the venues other than in the bathrooms.

8. Yep haha he did that here too, just downed it in like 30 seconds...And every once in awhile he would get the blunt passed to him. But yeah shit was so dope.

And no Im in colorado

9. The Game is an alcoholic. He drinks fifths in almost every concert? WTF?

Plus before/after?

Like my mom 2 decades ago haha.

I would vomit if i was to drink a fifth straight like the game..

The game is one of my favorite rappers also BTW.

10. Good shit, i was at a Snoop Dogg concert and pretty much the same thing happened. It was an outdoor venue so everyone had blunts. they stopped the music at 420 for a smoke break, and he was passing mad bluntz out.

11. ha yeah man. everyonce in awhile the game would stop and talk and shit before his next song. so inbetween a song he says "i dont give a fuck, im a fuckin alcoholic, and i dont give a shit thats just what i am" and thats when he drank the grey goose.

haha thats sick as fuck. the last time Game was here, a few years ago, he came with Snoop, you can imagine how that went.

12. #12 itsofficial, Mar 10, 2009
    sorry for the double post

13. pretty badass..pretty much all the concerts i go to are like that :p glad u had a great time!

14. #14 sundance, Mar 10, 2009

no he really drank that whole fifth of grey goose, i seen it
    and it was fucked in eugene, there were these guys with lazer pointers in the balcony and they would shine there lazer at people smoking then the gards would find you in the crowd and give you the boot

15. Yeah I definatly have to start going to more concerts.

Really? They would shine lights, then theyd find you and kick you out? Thats some bitch shit. Exact opposite here.

16. I recenlty saw The Game & Nipsey Hussle live too same shit happened

17. sounds fucking sick. I love the game. I went to the Snoop/311 concert last summer in Saint Louis and it was outside so nobody gave a fuck. I've never seen so many people chiefin in my life

18. HELL YEAH!!
    nice im going to see game in the city, blender theatre next weekend, the 21st.

im goin with my girl and sum homies, we all gon be smokin. I been to blender before, i saw young jeezy, i smoked bout 3 or 4 Ls just me and my girl. props to you man.

19. Reminds me of when I saw Cypress Hill on mischief night.

fucking. crazy.

by the end of the concert i was just swaying like a zombie, drenched in sweat in a massive, packed crowd. it was awesome. mad Js and Ls EVERYWHERE, literally. Everyone was either stoned as fuck, drunk as shit, or faded like crazy from a combination of both.

goddamn...good times.