Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just gotta say..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by respectweed, Jan 15, 2012.

1. That I find the apprentice tokers forum so much more enjoyable than the seasoned tokers forum, and I'm a seasoned toker. I enjoy giving advice to the people wanting answers, and the seasoned tokers forum seems so stuck up and snobby like 'what you have to have done to be a seasoned toker and who is allowed to post in here' it's like a secret club that you're ony allowed in if youve been blazing for a while. Also every time I go to that forum, almost everything is a permanent sticky and all these admins have deleted 3/4 of all the posts for people asking just a question, because apperantly questions go in apprentice forums. So to be a seasoned toker you have to know absolutely EVERYTHING about marijuana that you don't need to ask questions? Bullshit if you ask me.

2. Ya i dont bother going to it anymore

3. Same, I like the enviroment

4. Don't blame yah :)

5. #5 Stumbleweed, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    Yeah its the same old stuff.. I seen threads created in there that I thought was perfect for
    seasoned tokers and they all either got moved or deleted.:mad:

But apprentice is just too full of young imature kids too.So I scan, posts in 1 or 2 then leave.

6. I watch both, post in both, but seem to spend more time in this forum...

7. I occasionally go over there, but it's not quite as interesting as this one, or the sex, love and relationships one. I like the last one.

8. Yeh that forum has the same old threads, theres more action in this one, questions to answer, interesting threads, dumb kids and trolls.

9. Yeah, there are never any new threads, they all get deleted. They are good threads, but I never read more than a few pages of them because they get boring.

10. Real life stories forum is freakin hilarious.

11. If you ask me, Seasoned Tokers became a problem around the time Apprentice Tokers was created because people started taking the two as separate sides of the same coin.

I'd consider myself a "seasoned toker" as well, but I think originally that forum was meant to be for the real seasoned tokers. For the folks who have been smoking for 20 or 30 years to get together and talk about the good old days when they had to walk 5 miles uphill (both ways) in the snow just for a lid of reefer. ;)

Unfortunately with the addition of Apprentice Tokers and the huge growth of the forums, it's been downright impossible to maintain the original vibe that forum was meant for.

Shit happens. :smoking:

12. Hmmm a diferent sperpective. Fun little GC history schooling.

13. Chill out zone is pretty sweet too.

14. This section is much better, i like reading the silly/stupid topics. Nothing better than a good "did i get ripped off?" topic.

15. sex,love relationship forum then apprentice tokers then some real life stories followed by general section :smoke:

16. Just click new posts. Best button on gc

17. i enjoy trying to give advice to these fools.
    it reminds me of when i first started smoking and was to stupid to comprehend the reality of anything hahaha
    shit yea dude:bongin:

18. Yes, this forum is one of my favorites.

19. I agree, seasoned tokers is a bore.
    I don't even remember the last time I went in there. I already know everything I need to know.
    Apprentice tokers on the other hand, is fun because all the questions make me nostalgic about when I first started smoking about 9 years ago or so.

20. didnt think of it like this! makes more sense