Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CanadianPotHead, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I have no pics, I will try to get some but I just had to post what I just got.

1 ounce of Purple Kush (such a sleepy high, smoke a little bowl before I went to bed and was knocked out)
    1 ounce of Nebula (this stuff kicks my ass)
    1 ounce Super Skunk (probally one of the most uplifting highs I have ever had)
    14 grams of Maui Wowi (sweet fruity taste, best tasteing weed I have smoked in a while allthough the high is not as great as others, I was expecting better because the last batch I got was amazing, this one wasnt bad allthough it is the worst out of the 4 o's I got)
    14 grams of Bubble Gum Kush (Unreal is all I have to say)

I also got a couple .5 vials of oil, a half quater of Moroccan Primero Hash and a twin of Honey Moroccan Hash.

The order came in a week ago today and so far I have tried all the weed and a little bit of the Honey Moroccan Hash. I have to say my favroite weed I got would be the Bubble Gum Kush as well as the Super Skunk. The PK is great allthough I wont be smokeing that through the day time.

2. Nice, enjoy brah. What did you pay if you dont mind me asking..

3. Either you're lying or your rich as fuck!
    I've never bought more than an quarter at one time...

4. Holy crap! You're set for a while aren't ya.
    And yeah I agree Nebula kicks ass :D, one of my favorite buds.
    Enjoy that BGKush, I'm dreaming about taking a toke of it right now :smoking:

5. Over a grand for the whole order.

I get my shit medically so it's alot of $$$ but I only pick up like once a month, I mean those 4 o's will probally last me about 2-3 weeks and I make a decent wage so it's allright. My wife likes to smoke to so now and again she will tell me to put in an order for her but usually we just share.

6. Ye man, I think I might just spin up a little Raw spliffy with a tad of bit of Nebula and a tad bit of BG and maybe a little OG Kush Oil.

I work 40 hours a week at $21 an hour, I work five days a week, 8 hour shifts every day. I think that works out to around $840 a week, I dont really consider myself "rich" persay. I just live in a condo and drive a Honda Accord, I dont really spend money on anything but weed, I am a cheap bastard except weed is the one thing I splurge on.

7. Nice. What province you representing bro

8. Straight outta Ontario, a crazy ass smoker named Bob.

9. That's tight dude. I'm glad to see the $$ hasn't made you like a greedy asshole!!

10. Lol, just when it comes to weed.

I dont know if anyone knows how it feels to get a huge yellow envolope dropped on there door step with a QP of weed in it LOL.

Btw to all of GC: I'm smokeing on .4 of BG, .4 of Nebula soaked in OG Kush Oil...sparking spliff in three, two, one, lets get high.

11. If you dont mind me asking, whats the reason you got your med card for

12. Ye no problem, two bouts of testicular cancer, when I herd I was only going to be left with one nut I thought "if the fucking goverment doesnt let me enjoy the finest bud legally now I'm snipeing the Prime Minister".

13. I hate and love you all at once haha, toke on brother

14. dude an o in northern cali of most of the stuff he bought would be 200-250 or 150-200 if you've got the script. and if you have a job and don't sit and smoke all day, thats nothing, it takes my an hour to make enough to buy a quarter.

15. Lol, ye the 4 o's cost me around $900ish.

16. Sorry to hear that man, best of luck to you brah. Enjoy the herb my friend, blaze on. :smoking:

17. Ohh ye, I kicked the shit out of cancer though, twice.

And let me set the record straight because alot of people wonder if the one nut thing affects me fucking the shit outta my wife, well it doesnt:cool:

Im buring the sesh for everyone on GC who twists some good shit:smoking:

18. you'd save a lot of money if you grew your own stuff. Big investment in equipment, eternal returns.

19. Living in a condo and growing is kinda tough and lots more risky than growing in a house.

20. Lol, thanks for letting me know bro.

I have 6 indoor plants currently ready to harvest in probally a week. I think I might around 13 ounces.

Big Bud (3 plants)
    Sour Disel (one plant)
    Grape Fruit Disel (one plant)
    Blueberry (one plant)

I grow and buy. I get some of the finest medical bud in Canada of the internet, I also get seeds from time to time and in the summer I actually hope to get a garden going at my cottage. And by garden I mean like 20 outdoor plants between three people.