Just got word that my old high school admin is...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fighter, Nov 14, 2010.

1. #1 Fighter, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    going fucking ballistic!! Why?

A few years ago me and a freind were burning in a spot off school property (a baseball field down, schools knows about it and periodically sends cops to book people smoking at lunch) and we decided we would make an underground hot box bunker. You heard me right!

We dug a hole like 5-6 feet deep in a few days and probably 5-6 feet squared. Went to a local building and...borrowed... a very large recycling bin and threw it in the whole and packed the sides of it with dirt so it would stay and there it was, an underground hot box bunker sitting in a burning spot my me and my friend made 30 feet from the original burning spot that the police and school knew about, until they saw ours.

They were and are frantically asking everyone that goes near that place why their is a hole, lying about filling it up and us re-digging it, wondering what people are intending to store in it, and a bunch of other questions as to why the fuck there is a whole in the ground with a recycling bin in it :D

Its great , I remember one time cops came to book the people in the other spot and I just slipped into the recycling bin and was not even noticed. hotboxes great and is very warm in the winter and you don't need to worry about the wind.

Anyone else got some cool burning places they've made outside their house?

2. Dude that sounds pretty amazing. Man around here you couldn't dig more than a few feet w.o hitting sheetrock. You guys much have done some hard work digging that, lol. I guess it payed off since you didn't get caught :hello:

3. At first I thought you were saying "burning spot" then half way through I noticed you are calling it a "bunning spot." Wtf is bunning lol

4. Wow man that sounds like an amazing spot loll umm our spot in the winter was this old storage shed lol there was an unlocked door leading to a small room at the back n we would fit a couple guys in there lol :smoke:

5. My area uses burning blazing, bunning as interchangeable words for getting high :p

I've seen some crazier shit here but I guess bunning doesn't have much connotation to smoking

Edit : I fixed it so I wont confuse people reading the first post

I'm gonna take a picture next time im around the area, so today or tomorrow.

6. A 6 foot deep hole in the woods big enough for a human to fit into...
    The police/administration might be freaked out because they think you're digging a grave for someone's corpse

Please do, I'd like to see it

7. That's what the school probably thought :p

I'm going to that area now so I will :D

8. Niceeee :hello:

9. Woot woot.

You are one determined stoner, fair play to you.

10. Subbed.

11. I want to see this lol, i cant imagine a 5x6 recycling bin, that bitch must be hugee

12. bad. ass. haha, subbed forlater.

13. Pics or it didn't happen!

14. i gotta see this shit

15. #15 Fighter, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
    Holy fucking shit I was almost hit TWICE on my own road getting back. One fucker decided pedestrians don't have the right of way and was hoping he'd scare me so he wouldn't have to slow down but I ain't gonna fucking run so I just kept pace then he honked at me and I started yellin at him and he dipped. After that I cross on the crosswalk and some dumbass takes a left turn not looking and since I started walking off the sidewalk onto the road towards the other sidewalk she saw me last second and stomped on her brakes, getting out of her car apologizing and shit asking me if I got hit and shit and I'm just tryin to cool off fro the first guy so I was just like no, your in a residential area slow the fuck down and watch the fucking road.

Fucking idiots... had to get that out of my system, anyways

It was dark so my pics are kinda shitty but im gonna go tomorrow in daylight and take some nice ones of my burning spots. (even with a flashlight and my ipod zune shit light pointing at it)

Not the best way to start off a t break, i cant even fuckin type right. I'm uploading the shit to my pc and editin it to make it brighter so ill edit this post whit the pics I took.

These pics are basically anticipation for tommorow, doesn't seem that excitin but you guys asked for em :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There wasnt enough light to get the inside but it looks like it hasn't been used in a while theres a lot of leaves in it but i will get really nice pics tomorrow of the burning area, inside the hotbox thing, and were the other kids get booked :p

16. thats whats up dude my friends did that in like fresh man year of highschool lol that hole was awesome. we tricked our friend pig boy ryan to fall into it cuz it was covered perfectly with leave n shit lol. but i guess little kids took over the hole and told my friends to fuck off lol

17. Haha thats fucking funny, no one can take ours out of the ground since its been there for over 2 years with tons of snow falling on it melting, resolidifying into ice, then melting again cementing it in the ground, its also in a place where those bobcat vehicles can't get too.

Edit: The little kids can go fuck themselves, cept i dont even go there anymore :p

18. Fuck man, that is epic! +rep

19. subbed for more pics. you weren't kidding when you said they were crappy lol :p

but that looks like an awesome spot

20. Yea I overestimated the flashlight on my multitool so I couldn't get a good shot except for real close ups but I'm going tomorrow in day light so I will keep my word on nice pics, albeit from a camera phone.

The car shits no big deal :p