Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got the mflb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RipDatBong420, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Idk why people hate on it. I just got it for christmas and it rips! Great vapor quality i cant tell the difference between that abd solo and n02. Lasts forever really discreet. Only negative is the price. If u think about it the batteries and charger cost a lot so u are only paying like $60 for the box and $60 for batteries charger cleaning tools stem all that. It is slightly overpriced but it is better than the butane ones that cost more and just as good as the more expensive ones. The end

Sent from my DROID RAZR using GC Forum

2. My friend has one and its pretty rad, he uses it all the time.

3. Yeah it's a great vape once you get the hang of it. You can actually take some pretty big hits with it. Discreet too which is a plus.

4. Yes u can take big rips if u hold it down long and small no visible vapor ones too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using GC Forum