Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got the car back

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedeater, Feb 16, 2003.

1. what actually happened was it stolen. sorry i didnt hear the first part of the story

2. sucks for you man

peace

3. Hey at least you can still bake the mother

out.... :smoke: :smoking:

4. Sorry to hear that Critter. I don't understand why people have to be so stupid. Thats like taken you money and leaving you with a big debt.

Them damn arseholes!

I'm 803.00 dollars down on the sons truck. Radiator, fan clutch, fan, head lights and misc other stuff.

Still got to get fenders, hood, grille, front bumper, and turning lights..

Shit is getting to damn expensive around here!

5. sorry to hear about the car Critter...hope you catch the jerks who did it in a poorly lit back alley ;)

6. Damn right critter. I wish we lived close together.. I'd come and help you!

The law here won't even make them pay for the damage they do..They say thats what we pay insurance for. Sumbitches!

7. Critter man, that SO sucks. I'm sorry that pricks like that inhabit out peaceful stoner world. I don't want you to get in trouble but I'd like for you to kick some major ass if you find those guys!!!