Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got stoned for first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boombaux, Apr 16, 2011.

1. about 40 minutes ago I took a few hits out of homemade bong with some kinda frosty dank. when it started I thought it was laced and I was dying. Feels like my moving is robot like and moving really fast. My eyes keep shifting around, I can't remember where I put anything

2. haha haaaave fun :smoke:

3. oh and when I sat in the couch it felt like a magnet was pulling me down

4. try not to forget about those ramen noodles that have been cooking the past 30 minutes on the stove

5. #5 Boombaux, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    good idea im gonna go see if I have any ramen left

6. what a great description of being high, and from a noob too!

welcome to the darkside, your life will be much more enjoyable from here on out.

7. Get some ice cream...it feels so amazig to eat ice cream when high

8. Wake and bake :)

9. Smoking dank on your first time? You were probably blasted huh?lol

10. #10 Boombaux, Apr 16, 2011
    still am kinda

11. I laughed when I read this but its a good description, have fun:wave:

12. #12 Smokegarden, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    Lol, welcome to the wonderful world of weed. It's the best drug there is, hands down; I've tried them all, and mary jane was the only one that ever made me feel so comfy. Use it wisely. Your head is a glass, and within it can fit only so much ganja. Any more than that and it starts spilling all over the counter. Not that I follow my own advice; I smoke ten joints a day. I guess that's why I'm here to tell you that you'll always get higher if you smoke less, or at least not every day.

You have a choice as to where this can lead you.
    Scenario A- You smoke just enough pot. Your tolerance never rises because your metabolism works enough of the psychoactive material out of your system before the next time you smoke for you to notice a difference in consciousness. You enjoy a joint ten times more than me because I smoke ten times more than you. And when you do get high, you get fucking HIGH.
    Scenario B (what I've been doing, where an addictive personality can lead you)- You smoke way too much pot, and your tolerance skyrockets as the THC becomes a part of your body. You feel tired in the morning and it lasts through the day, you can't remember things, you have trouble sleeping, you become exhausted, physically and financially, you fail at life. And the worst part is you can't even get 10% as high as your first time once your body has acclimated to the presence of it (once you smoke it all the time for a while). You'll have to wait a few days (or a few weeks) until you're sober again.

Anyway, words of caution aside, this plant is magic. It's God incarnate, like sugar or boobs or roses. It makes everyone happy, even the sick ones. Got a headache? Drink a glass of water. Didn't help? Smoke a doobie. Arthritis? Smoke a doobie. Asthma? Doobie. Seriously. Early melanoma? Rub honey oil on it, it'll go away. Pain? Bored? Depressed? Angry? Lonely? Smoke a doobie. Fallen to the dark side? Smoke weed. It embodies the light side, and it will help you to realize the truth.

Anything life throws at you can be resolved by smoking weed, hence the above the influence commercial where the teenager creates a cocoon out of nuggets and climbs out a fat slob. Not that that's realistic; most pot smokers are pretty thin; regardless of their diet, the herb they're smoking increases their metabolism. But the message is succinct; Becoming dependent on this drug can do harm to your lifestyle. Anything can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Water, for instance. Think about it.

Anyway, take it or leave it. Whether you practice moderation or not, I strongly suggest you continue to smoke this flower whatever the risk, because not only does it taste and feel excellent, it also has the potential to help a person become better in every way. Over the last five years since I started, it has helped me become the talented, ambitious, hard working, and most importantly, happy musician, writer, and scientist I am today.

Smoke up, Johnny.

13. Lol welcome to this amazing world! My first resembled yours but with a lot more giggling and when I layer down I felt like sand and I was sinking into the couch lol. Have fun blazing!

14. Just got really high again. Didn't really like it because of the dizziness. The only good part was that tastes were stronger

15. Lol @ you guys that are telling him to go eat.

Even now, with years of knowing how hard munchies can hit I eat everything in the house sometimes lol.

He's gonna have no control eating everything.

Mmm for 2 boxes of cereal at 2am :D

16. wow you really sparked up memories of those amazing first highs. the whole eye shifting thing is something i completely forgot about. it was like every thing was slow motion sometimes. but other times i would pause and think and then feel like i was just moving or talking realllly fast. that always freaked me out lol also im remembering now a lot more visual shit that used to happen. i would look at my friends or myself in the mirror and they/i looked completely different. then i would look away and look back and it would be normal again.

17. #17 BurnAFewDown, Apr 18, 2011
    That's called "couch locked" 8)

18. #18 BurnAFewDown, Apr 18, 2011
    Damn I've never tried that! Totally going to haha

19. Fuck I wish i could still get that high, where i saw in stop motion vision (like low frames per second) and shit like that :smoke:

Enjoy bro!

20. I don't really like the being uncomfortably dizzy part :/