just got stabbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Coca-Cola, Dec 27, 2006.

1. i just woke up had a nice sleep with no big pain when tossing n turning. Its all good.
    btw i got jumped last week n got robbed for cell n scales

2. Thats the thing, theyre talkin bout snitchin, and all Im sayin, is thats just NOT an option.

Any person should think about all the possibilities, before makin a desicion.
    Snitchin is an option, but for most people(includin me)it gets thrown out.

If I was CocaCola, Id find out who the fuck that was, and MADE sure they got what they deserved x3.

3. Snitches get Stitches... or worse...

4. Damn dude, start carrying a fuckin gun! Or get some real homie's that have your back,

5. lmfao

6. buddy your sarcasm isn't needed OK?

7. I think they'd be the ones taking it up the ass.

8. I got stabbed once. You wont believe me, but we got into a fight over whether
    "widdle" was a word or not. We were both young, drunk, and stupid. Fight got out of control toward the point when he was just plain insulting the way I looked, the guy was a big asshole trying to prove himself and I didn't back down. Guy pulled a knife and made a dagging motion, I jumped out of way, but it caught me in the arm (right above the elbow, he went for my chest). Was a butterfly knife that went in about 1 half inch, didn't hurt at all because I was so drunk. I don't know where the guy is, others called the police but he just ran off and noone identified him.

9. wow, where the fuck do you walk. I walk through one of the roughest parts of Philly everyday, and only once in the past 6 years almost, have i ever been in a tough situation, and one of my friends was robbed at gunpoint a few years back, but it was dark, and he was wearin a nice ass jacket. If your gettin randomly stabbed and robbed this much, i would find a new way to get where your going, or go somewhere else.

Also, screw the sarcastic immature kids that were calling BS or giving u shit cuz ur story didnt make sense. I dont think i know anyone, including a pathalogical liar who told me he spent the last year living in an antiques store when i went to his house like 20 times, who would say "i got stabbed in the ass". Thats the kinda thing you dont make up.