Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Some purple Cheese Never Heard Of It, Quick Question. Also Did You Like This Specific Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by polymorpheen, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I'm going to be smoking this all via the Volcano Vaporizer.  My question is; Is this strain a hybrid indica dominant, indica, or sativa?  I have tried looking for a lot more information regarding this strain online but it does not seem to be that popular of a strain.  Also for those who have tried it, how would you describe the high?

2. never heard of "purple cheese" but usually cheeses are indica dominant 

3. Purples are normally Indica dominant (in my experience), and cheeses can go either way depending on the pheno. I'd say be prepared for a stony night time strain.