Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Some New Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WhyNot, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Hey Guys                    Sorry for the bad pictures. 

I just recently got some new hash that was packed exactly as the moroccan "El-Culero" . The reason why it looks like it does on the picture is because it squished it together to see how soft it was and to be honest it took quite some power to rip it in two. 

The consistence is not quite what I expected. It was quite hard which I did not expect from this kind of hash (first when heated in the hand it became kind of soft but still quite hard). Also when you pull bits off you can hear like a "click" sound each time. I would have expected it to be soft and easy to work with. It is not fluffy inside but tightly packed. 

It has that hashy taste but it also has somekind of weird aroma that is hard to describe. 

What do you guys think? Does it look like any good to you? 

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good to me man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You know why it's called "El culero" right?

4. Because they hide it up their asses hahaha

5. As funny as it sounds I would kill for some butt hash.  LOL

Real hashish is a rare treat here in Canada.

6. Oh yeah, its some of the best hash you can get.
    Never had any butt hash, but I know its awesome lol. No actual fecal matter comes in contact with the hash (unless it was smuggled by amateurs)

- geometric cosmic being

7. #7 WhyNot, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    hahaha yeah I know the origin of the name :p. Actually I did not wear gloves while unpacking it just to mention it.

Well I made a little burn / bubble test to determine if it would bubble. As expected it bubbled quite good after a few secs of heating but nothing close to something like water hash.

Afterwards I lit a little piece of the hash  (size of a matchstick) to test the "white ash" theory and watched closely how the piece of hash burned (just the ember). It burned smooth and evenly all the way down and gave of a white milky smoke which I guess I took as a good sign? If anyone can clarify this they are more then welcome. The ash that was left was mostly white but at the bottom of the piece of hash where all the oil had concentrated had become hard. I removed it and pressed it against the palm of my hand and this ash was blackish. So I thought maybe it was because of all the oil had not burned away so I did the test again. This time I removed the bottom of the burned out hash piece and heated it up once more. It still gave of some oil but the result was the same. The ash was black. 

If anyone would like a video of it burning I could do that :),